Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Patch Notes: Friday, July 14th, 2017 (/forums/showthread.php?t=277618)

Silverwolf23 07-16-2017 05:16 AM

Thank you for messing up port spells. Now none of the actual evac line of ports will evac when cast in zone as it should.

Wind of the north and wind of the south are supposed to be considered evac as well.

If you want to correct something, make the evac/succor line have a chance of leaving someone behind as it was in classic. 50% of the time an evac spell would leave behind at least 1 person from a full group.

planarity 07-16-2017 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twochain (Post 2556470)
Enchanter charming definitely seems to have a soft nerf at the moment. Mobs seem MUCH more likely to break within the first minute after the first recharm.

If this was unintended, or if it more accurately portrays classic, I have no problem with that.

But if it was done on purpose for balancing purposes.. that would kinda stink. Enchanters already usually die first in a group, and it's not exactly easy to play an enchanter who charms pets. I know that in certain circumstances, enchanters can be ENTIRELY too OP. But there aren't that many players that have the skill to be able to do high end stuff without dying constantly.

Just my 2 cents though, thank you so much for the update guys! It's always much appreciated!

This sounds exactly like the type of thing people make up in their heads with insufficient evidence.

Rygar 07-16-2017 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverwolf23 (Post 2556716)
Thank you for messing up port spells. Now none of the actual evac line of ports will evac when cast in zone as it should.

Wind of the north and wind of the south are supposed to be considered evac as well.

If you want to correct something, make the evac/succor line have a chance of leaving someone behind as it was in classic. 50% of the time an evac spell would leave behind at least 1 person from a full group.

Seriously WTF is with you man. These devs devote their time to make a free game that you love to play, your comments are not phrased appropriately and only serve to grief the programming team.

Sometimes things may not function as planned despite their efforts, or they do function right because of classic and you just think it's wrong.

Either way, bring up your concerns more respectfully, you come off like an entitled brat.

Hetjan 07-16-2017 12:52 PM

Donate. Because these p1999 people are awesome.

Bummey 07-16-2017 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bulbousaur (Post 2556395)
Dang, I was hoping that was the cause of the Seb mobs seeing me. Are there mobs there that see through rogue sneak/hide?

Not in my experience. I've never been seen in Seb and I've done countless corpse retrievals from all corners of that zone.

Nuggie 07-16-2017 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverwolf23 (Post 2556716)

It already does this. It was more like 10% of the time. 50% is riduculous.

Vilkata 07-16-2017 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rygar (Post 2556605)
Ummm not trolling, just saw this note in the patch message:

Nilbog: Deity specific idols may now be crafted

I do not know what the combine is, but Sorn could tell you.

Had bad info from the eqtraders site. Thought anyone could make the white lead in a mixing bowl. Seems only rogues can make it.

Debaser8 07-16-2017 03:34 PM

What exactly happened to cancel magic? I can't dispel damage shields anymore with it. A goblin boneslaver in droga was kicking the ass of my 56 necro because of it.

Bummey 07-16-2017 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuggie (Post 2556829)
It already does this. It was more like 10% of the time. 50% is riduculous.

I know I've left people behind when doing SG succors. It happened before, but infrequently at best. 50% would be annoying and also kind of funny when used in real succor/evac situations.

Sorn 07-16-2017 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bummey (Post 2556975)
I know I've left people behind when doing SG succors. It happened before, but infrequently at best. 50% would be annoying and also kind of funny when used in real succor/evac situations.

This one time I left myself behind succoring from a train in Chardok...RIP me, my group was left confused and traumatized.