Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Let people raid (/forums/showthread.php?t=370694)

Skarne 11-02-2020 05:31 PM

Let people raid

I just wanna say this wasn’t a good idea. You should let people raid at this point and if it’s on the players for the love of all that is McQuaid come to some ground rules and work out the details later. Just be nice jeeze.

indiscriminate_hater 11-02-2020 05:36 PM

Cool post

Argh 11-02-2020 05:37 PM

People who aren't suspended can raid.

Lostfaction 11-02-2020 05:41 PM

The dumb move that killed blue. Couldn’t take 30 minutes to make a ruling on a petition that made any sense but can follow rnf posts all day.

strongNpretty 11-02-2020 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argh (Post 3203395)
People who aren't suspended can raid.

Amen to that! And ill still choose not to raid every.. single.. time!!

kaizersoze 11-02-2020 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skarne (Post 3203389)
I just wanna say this wasn’t a good idea. You should let people raid at this point and if it’s on the players for the love of all that is McQuaid come to some ground rules and work out the details later. Just be nice jeeze.

As a person currently suspended, dont let them raid until its worked out. There are clearly issues in the "top" guilds. Look at how new AG tried to cannibalize Nemce for coming back and saying "I'm taking my guild back because you guys ruined it's reputation." It's one of the ONLY threads I've seen locked in a LONG time. Every week there was some dumbass starting a new thread about how one of the guilds is on their death bed or decimated the other in the cycle.

Work out the details later is how we got to where we are now, and clearly people can't be nice. The other guilds are doing just fine on their own.

Hotel 11-02-2020 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaizersoze (Post 3203406)
As a person currently suspended, dont let them raid until its worked out. There are clearly issues in the "top" guilds. Look at how new AG tried to cannibalize Nemce for coming back and saying "I'm taking my guild back because you guys ruined it's reputation." It's one of the ONLY threads I've seen locked in a LONG time. Every week there was some dumbass starting a new thread about how one of the guilds is on their death bed or decimated the other in the cycle.

Work out the details later is how we got to where we are now, and clearly people can't be nice. The other guilds are doing just fine on their own.

ah yes, everyone is toxic but i

great way to move forward

dumbass

feniin 11-02-2020 05:58 PM

6 more weeks of winter/raidban.

kaizersoze 11-02-2020 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hotel (Post 3203416)
ah yes, everyone is toxic but i

great way to move forward

dumbass

We can keep this suspension going well into next year if you want. The ball is in your court :)

Hotel 11-02-2020 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaizersoze (Post 3203424)
We can keep this suspension going well into next year if you want. The ball is in your court :)

i wonder who will be your officers then ;)