Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   <Realm of Insanity> (/forums/showthread.php?t=362201)

Kerwin 5.0 06-24-2020 07:59 PM

<Realm of Insanity>

Fresh start guild, made it a while back on red had some succes. Originated from Stromm im just a old officer/member who loved the guild name. something different than Sanctuary.

Accepting old pals I know and new players alike, blue or from green, whatever.... Dont matta. Doing carry trains from lvl 1 to 60. Will help with gear as I can... have a master Jewelcrafter character if you need dat... have a friend who is using a epic mage as well to help.

In need of another officer to help croot as well. If interested pm me on forums or in game on Kerwinx or Seximo... got other 60 ench i keep on the hush mainly for c2 and JC

Christina. 06-25-2020 10:03 PM

I want to level up my ranger. Id join if there's other lower levels joining

Kerwin 5.0 06-26-2020 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christina. (Post 3149187)
I want to level up my ranger. Id join if there's other lower levels joining

What level? We can do it. I just lvled a few new guys up to 12, i kinda got a range of chars and others joining wanting to help. Been pretty fun so far. Send me a pm or log in and send msg!

Christina. 06-27-2020 06:34 PM

He's in signature

Knuckle 07-03-2020 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kerwin 5.0 (Post 3148834)
Fresh start guild, made it a while back on red had some succes. Originated from Stromm im just a old officer/member who loved the guild name. something different than Sanctuary.

Accepting old pals I know and new players alike, blue or from green, whatever.... Dont matta. Doing carry trains from lvl 1 to 60. Will help with gear as I can... have a master Jewelcrafter character if you need dat... have a friend who is using a epic mage as well to help.

In need of another officer to help croot as well. If interested pm me on forums or in game on Kerwinx or Seximo... got other 60 ench i keep on the hush mainly for c2 and JC

I knew I recognized that name, ROI and cypher, I was a newbie but was allowed to do a general turn-in for my rogue when the server launched, I think I was one of the first 10 rogues with epic that summer, and was still unguided, cazic quill dropped for me. I hit about level 63 before I quit as that fall during my senior year of HS. Good times, my name was Silvanis or some variation, half-elf rogue.

Macdeth 07-13-2020 10:04 PM

Damn, I remember RoI. I played on Stromm back in the day.

Bigsham 07-17-2020 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knuckle (Post 3151527)
I knew I recognized that name, ROI and cypher, I was a newbie but was allowed to do a general turn-in for my rogue when the server launched, I think I was one of the first 10 rogues with epic that summer, and was still unguided, cazic quill dropped for me. I hit about level 63 before I quit as that fall during my senior year of HS. Good times, my name was Silvanis or some variation, half-elf rogue.

Wow what a great story always love these cuckle

great avatar too