Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   So a guild can own a camp? (/forums/showthread.php?t=364358)

Woke Locc 07-28-2020 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waedawen (Post 3161591)
and since we're long long past the days of Uthgaard and Nilbog resolving disputes "just train them" is no longer an option. or is it?

Necros are difficult to train

Waedawen 07-28-2020 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woke Locc (Post 3161621)
Necros are difficult to train

loser attitude

Trexller 07-28-2020 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by galach (Post 3161613)
Not anymore.

You've been Galached

Thanks for playing!

Woke Locc 07-28-2020 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Waedawen (Post 3161623)
loser attitude

Mean. I hope someone streams it. Good clacks.

Nuggie 07-28-2020 08:27 PM

Yea, this really isn't that big of a problem.

Yes, it's a bottleneck. But not insurmountable.

Waedawen coming and speaking some truths. On Blue there were camps held down for months(BDA and that HS key piece dropper in Loio), the CoS wasn't that big a deal. I was able to farm two lockets during the timeframe they were in. I suspect it will be a list camp and that won't be an option anymore this time around. Except there's no safe place to afk that doesn't keeps you away from aoe spells from the goblins. I also suspect there's going to be lots of afk people crying about their dieing.

@Galach - Is your comment towards Lineage holding Tranix camp or towards whoever is holding the Ishva Mal camp? Anyone else know?

Trippy 07-28-2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuggie (Post 3161670)

@Galach - Is your comment towards Lineage holding Tranix camp or towards whoever is holding the Ishva Mal camp? Anyone else know?

I imagine it's in relation to this :

"We've just done a quick reboot of the Splitpaw zone on Green. With this reboot we are implementing the following:

Spell: Summon Corpse is now a /list item. This will exist until Kunark. You must be a level 39 or higher Necromancer to join. You must not currently own the spell (Inventory or Scribed). The lockout is permanent. Anyone who has already looted the spell has been retroactively locked out.

Additionally, we are delaying the opening of the Plane of Sky until August 14th."

Albanwr 07-28-2020 08:52 PM

36 hour spawn /list camp, the item doesn't always drop. Enjoy.

Jibartik 07-28-2020 09:02 PM

This thread is asking for instanced zones basically lol ya'll are sick!

<dial a mob> recruiting.

Coridan 07-28-2020 10:01 PM

It's not asking for instanced, the camp rules don't let you just take camps from people so it's an abuse of the rules what they were doing effectively locking people out. List is a good option but they could have just said "highest dps gets the loot" too if they wanted that kind of competition.

Waedawen 07-28-2020 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coridan (Post 3161727)
It's not asking for instanced, the camp rules don't let you just take camps from people so it's an abuse of the rules what they were doing effectively locking people out. List is a good option but they could have just said "highest dps gets the loot" too if they wanted that kind of competition.

you mean like the actual rules of the game? the actual rules that verant and soe used?
yeah nah get fucked