Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   When an antivaxxer get covid (/forums/showthread.php?t=390362)

Jibartik 09-17-2021 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcoy (Post 3363514)
I mean covid can apparently cause impotence. Why are we even debating - oh right P99 forum. Nevermind, carry on.

-Mcoy

https://i.imgur.com/kUikRfX.png

Shawk 09-17-2021 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Botten (Post 3363477)
The crazy coworker I made a thread about way back. He finally listened. When he threatened to quit over needing to get vaccinated or tested. And I flat out told him, then great your just going to let the democrats win. As more and more Republicans lose their jobs in federal positions and/or massive companies. You are going to help them lose their voice as Democrats come in and take up your high paying jobs you worked through experience to get. He thought he was going to go sterile from the vaccine and I told him in his age I didn’t know he still wanted more kids. He finally paused… left in his propaganda pickup truck and was back the next day. Saying let’s fight this buddy I am going to do the testing.

Though I am definitely not his political buddy; but a good person and coworker. He thinks he is winning and everyone else around him can NOW know he is tamable and won’t be an in place threat if found early. God extreme extreme right scare the crap out of me. At least extreme left just whine.

They literally only care about being better than others. They think themselves as the superior being. They don't mind a bit of culling, the strong win that fight in their eyes. He will flip again on a weekend out with his retarded buddies.

Jibartik 09-17-2021 03:12 PM

Hey Horza, is this woman wrong because she's on CCP tiktok?

https://www.tiktok.com/@hill_deeee/v...46482491606534

asking for a society

Shourty 09-17-2021 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3363741)
Hey Horza, is this woman wrong because she's on CCP tiktok?

https://www.tiktok.com/@hill_deeee/v...46482491606534

asking for a society

Well, she has some good points in her favor. She is pretty, loud, uses the F word to show how worked up she is and then there are the numbers. Figures don't lie but....you know the rest.
I'm old, healthy and have escaped so far. I wonder what the odds of me getting the kungflu are now. I'm good looking, I typed hard on the keys so that can be counted as loud but I don't use the F word so I loose that part of the argument.
I forgot what my point was when I started this but have put too much effort in to delete it now so posting anyway.
As long as I have your attention, I'm happy to say I haven't played eq for a month and a half. Still feel the drug calling me back but resisting.

Ooloo 09-17-2021 08:55 PM

"Get the vaccine!!! Ahhhh!!"

"But what about long term side effects? We don't know what they may be yet.."

"Who cares just get it!!"

"But if I'm healthy just getting covid will provide robust natural immunity based on all currently available data, and I'm very unlikely to die or even be hospitalized from a covid infection."

"You must get it!!!!"

"But why do you care? If the vaccine works and you've gotten it, you don't need to be worried about the unvaccinated. And if it doesn't work so great, then why are you so insistent that people get it? Considering the potential as yet unknown long term side effects, it doesn't make sense risk/benefit wise for healthy people."

"LOLOL I hope you die trumptard!!"

"So why do you care if I'm vaccinated if you want me to die anyway, crazy person?"

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Whale biologist 09-17-2021 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3363896)
"But why do you care? If the vaccine works and you've gotten it, you don't need to be worried about the unvaccinated.

because antivaxxer cucks are bogarting ICU rooms and indirectly causing deaths through the triage protocols of the elders of zion

Shourty 09-17-2021 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ooloo (Post 3363896)
"Get the vaccine!!! Ahhhh!!"

"But what about long term side effects? We don't know what they may be yet.."

"Who cares just get it!!"

"But if I'm healthy just getting covid will provide robust natural immunity based on all currently available data, and I'm very unlikely to die or even be hospitalized from a covid infection."

"You must get it!!!!"

"But why do you care? If the vaccine works and you've gotten it, you don't need to be worried about the unvaccinated. And if it doesn't work so great, then why are you so insistent that people get it? Considering the potential as yet unknown long term side effects, it doesn't make sense risk/benefit wise for healthy people."

"LOLOL I hope you die trumptard!!"

"So why do you care if I'm vaccinated if you want me to die anyway, crazy person?"

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!"

Yeah, so there.

Shourty 09-17-2021 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whale biologist (Post 3363898)
because antivaxxer cucks are bogarting ICU rooms and indirectly causing deaths through the triage protocols of the elders of zion

Really, what is your source for this? News reports aren't sources.

Whale biologist 09-17-2021 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shourty (Post 3363900)
Really, what is your source for this? News reports aren't sources.

You can't defend this position.

Go tend your fire. It burns low, my king. 👑

Shourty 09-17-2021 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whale biologist (Post 3363902)
You can't defend this position.

Go tend your fire. It burns low, my king. ��

This is classic evasion. Your sources probably are news stories. Those have been shown to be false more often than not.
The fire is low because I'm tired and don't want to get out of my warm bedroll to tend it. I'll relight it tomorrow morning. I have a skill for that.