Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   When an antivaxxer get covid (/forums/showthread.php?t=390362)

Thorgrimm 08-30-2021 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravydoo II (Post 3354193)
Whos been "punished" for "questions" ???

Whats their name and what was their "punishment" ???

Always a victim, typical christian/republican.

Nobody has EVER "punished" him for asking a question in his entire life but he considers anything but completely agreeing with him as persecution. lol

You guys are literally saying people that are not vaxxed shouldn't get medical treatment

Guy gets hit by a car. Are you going to verify his jab status before an attempt to save his life?

Whale biologist 08-30-2021 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorgrimm (Post 3354216)
You guys are literally saying people that are not vaxxed shouldn't get medical treatment

Guy gets hit by a car. Are you going to verify his jab status before an attempt to save his life?

no, emtala

I love how you are oblivious to all knowledge. 👍

hobart 08-30-2021 11:05 PM

Quote:

I'm worried that there won't be a bed for me if I get hit by a car because the ER and ICU beds are all taken by unvaxxed retards.

People not being allowed to fuck things up for everyone else due to laziness or stupidity used to be a conservative value.

hobart 08-30-2021 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravydoo II (Post 3354193)
Whos been "punished" for "questions" ???

Whats their name and what was their "punishment" ???

Always a victim, typical christian/republican.

Nobody has EVER "punished" him for asking a question in his entire life but he considers anything but completely agreeing with him as persecution. lol

He's got PTSD he suffered fighting in the war against Christmas.

Thorgrimm 08-30-2021 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobart (Post 3354227)
I'm worried that there won't be a bed for me if I get hit by a car because the ER and ICU beds are all taken by unvaxxed retards.

People not being allowed to fuck things up for everyone else due to laziness or stupidity used to be a conservative value.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/live-u...20727#79723614

Quote:

Vaccine effectiveness against hospitalization drops, CDC says

The COVID-19 vaccines' ability to keep people out of the hospital appears to be dropping slightly, particularly for those 75 and older, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention announced Monday during an advisory panel.

The CDC has previously estimated that 97% of people in the hospital being treated for COVID-19 are unvaccinated, but that data was collected before the spread of delta, a hyper-transmissible variant that many doctors have warned appears to be making people sicker.

The latest CDC analysis estimates that the ability of the COVID vaccines to keep a person out of the hospital is now between 75% to 95%.

Gravydoo II 08-30-2021 11:26 PM

Quote:

yikes

that esclated quickly

awkward

Got nothing to do with getting a preventable disease because you want to be special.

Gravydoo II 08-30-2021 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobart (Post 3354228)
He's got PTSD he suffered fighting in the war against Christmas.

I noticed he dodged this one.

Sounds like a cop when they say "everyone hates us" but they cant point to a person that has said to them "i hate you because you're a cop not because of your actions"

Thorgrimm 08-30-2021 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravydoo II (Post 3354233)
I noticed he dodged this one.

Sounds like a cop when they say "everyone hates us" but they cant point to a person that has said to them "i hate you because you're a cop not because of your actions"

I can't tell who is more deranged

You or Blindedsoul

Hobart is clearly a delusional psychopath

hobart 08-31-2021 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorgrimm (Post 3354229)

So 25% of the people are there because they can't help it and 75% of the people are there because they're selfish pieces of shit? Good point.

Mesocyclone 08-31-2021 12:07 AM

I'm here with my senior adviser and boy who knows Louisiana very, very well and New Orleans, Cedric Richmond,