Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   shut down these servers (/forums/showthread.php?t=372030)

Ffieldburger611 11-18-2020 10:02 PM

looking to get green and teal shut down

Im looking to get these green and teal servers shut down.

In the most insane instance ever during adventuring in qeynos on my lvl 3 paladin after reporting the most blatant and evil ksing iksar i have ever seen.

I was shocked and summoned into the dpeths of the ocean of tears and repeatedly slain by a shark by an "iksar loving" it was in his name lol GM.

Am am looking to take anyone involved to court and get these vile servers shut down.

The days of your dark magic and fun are over.

bye bye.

Ffieldburger611 11-18-2020 10:02 PM

shut down these servers

In the most insane instance ever during adventuring in qeynos on my lvl 3 paladin after reporting the most blatant and evil ksing iksar i have ever seen.

I was shocked and summoned into the dpeths of the ocean of tears and repeatedly slain by a shark by an "iksar loving" it was in his name lol GM.

Am am looking to take anyone involved to court and get these vile servers shut down.

bye bye.

Smackahoe 11-18-2020 10:04 PM

wut

Ffieldburger611 11-18-2020 10:06 PM

all asian overlord GMs who allow it

Ffieldburger611 11-18-2020 10:07 PM

they should at least play dark elf necros they are a disgrace

padanf4 11-18-2020 10:09 PM

Did you smoke the entire weed?

Ffieldburger611 11-18-2020 10:10 PM

these gms mess with people lives man not weed lol this is CRAZY ass shit

Ffieldburger611 11-18-2020 10:12 PM

The GM's on p99 are evil black magicians who PLAY with peoples lives

100%

Boptop 11-18-2020 10:18 PM

bye bye.

Duane 11-18-2020 10:19 PM

bye bye.