Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Reds been great (/forums/showthread.php?t=384857)

UrkTheSlayer 05-17-2021 01:49 AM

Reds been great

First off I gotta say, thank you guys. Reds been awesome, I’ve met a lot of radical nerds just like me and acquired a metric fuckton of exp.

Are the forums seriously this wack because people who don’t play on red post on its forums? Cause there’s a lotta finger pointing like that going on.

Tunabros 05-17-2021 01:50 AM

it sounds boring

so it is boring

UrkTheSlayer 05-17-2021 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunabros (Post 3307212)
it sounds boring

so it is boring

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunabros (Post 3307212)
it sounds boring

so it is boring

Friday I got to level 5 in a couple hours and made friends with a lvl 33 enchanter, he’s giving me clarity every now and then and gives me 50p and a shiny brass shield. I make a set of patchwork and get bags and all my spells.

Saturday I get to 16, chanters friend is some epic’d 60 Druid that hooks me up with some plat, two 45 hp rings a brells keg popper and potg throughout the day. He was fighting with some necro throughout the day, don’t think either of them ever got a kill. Like through the middle of runneye while he’s trying to buff me and this other halfling I was grouping with. It was awesome. He plvled me from 13-14 real quick at a superer dope Druid solo spot I rode out halfway to 16.

Today(Sunday) I got to 20, Urky Erk <Sanctuary> 20 Halfling Druid of Karana, I started off by linking up with an iksar necro in high pass and scored him some bone chips. When I was trying to hook him up with bone chips there was a fuckton of action in misty, for sure a couple kills and for sure one in plane of mischief- one of the necros in on the juicy action is who finally gave me a stack of chips for free for him. I ended up with one of the 25% packs and we both got a little exp but it was fun learning the camp and noone died. Then I linked up with some super twink ogre sk for uguk, his troll homie came on later who had normal gear. We FUCKED THAT PLACE UP. I got like 4 or 5 upgrades.

If you don’t think red is poppin then I’m not sure if you really know how to play EQ.

Heywood 05-17-2021 03:47 AM

Red is where it's at.

Pras 11/10 would read again.

Uuruk 05-17-2021 10:43 AM

is this that retard magnettrannys new account or something

UrkTheSlayer 05-17-2021 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uuruk (Post 3307322)
is this that retard magnettrannys new account or something

No bitch, stop trying to rip off my forum handle.

I’m the real Urk, you’re the fake one with fucked up spelling.

Tunabros 05-17-2021 01:46 PM

you know what, red does sound kinda fun

but only if you have people to play with

its not really fun to solo all the time

Gustoo 05-17-2021 06:46 PM

Red is classic everquest, so its OK.

It's pvp enabled so it's better than blue and green.

But I've been complaining since day 1 when they made it no item loot.

For the guys that didn't want item loot I don't really know what there is to complain about and maybe that is the staff's position.

I do wish we could elect to have 2.0 server never go to velious and preferably never go to kunark.

Tunabros 05-17-2021 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustoo (Post 3307645)
Red is classic everquest, so its OK.

It's pvp enabled so it's better than blue and green.

But I've been complaining since day 1 when they made it no item loot.

For the guys that didn't want item loot I don't really know what there is to complain about and maybe that is the staff's position.

I do wish we could elect to have 2.0 server never go to velious and preferably never go to kunark.

so when you kill someone, you just loot items not gear?

UrkTheSlayer 05-17-2021 07:50 PM

Just coin tuna