Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Traitors & Sellouts, Never Forget, Never Forgive *** UPDATES *** (/forums/showthread.php?t=123661)

heartbrand 10-03-2013 10:01 AM

So confirming you are full of shit with zero evidence then? The fact you can't even name ONE item you think I took exposes you as a lying sack of shit. The only untrustworthy person in this thread is the OP with baseless accusations to cover up his own routine theft on this server. Faced with the opportunity to get me to delete my chars and donate all droppables to players of his choice, he is unable to name even a SINGLE item from red dawn that I "stole", nonetheless actually provide evidence of said "theft". Keep on being a non factor joke.

vouss 10-03-2013 10:04 AM

Smedy is a saint and would never steal, you are fucking crazy, over the deep end pal. Step away from the keyboard

HippoNipple 10-03-2013 10:04 AM

I don't know why people grasp so hard at straws to find shit wrong Heartbrand did. If he is really friends with all these people from the resistance but decides to spend 4-5 hours a night with strangers for pixels isn't that enough? He will say he is friends with a lot of them now but that doesn't change the fact that he didn't know them when he made the decision. The guy jumped ship to be on a winning side.

You just make yourself look bad with false accusations.

heartbrand 10-03-2013 10:06 AM

Took two jacinth rings from guild bank that I had been debating giving to ezpk and peaced from the guild the following day. Salem still a non factor cry baby who literally shed tears when dirt napped in the battle of kithicor. Claims to hate "pve" but can be spotted daily in long sky or fear raids. Ain't fooling anyone pal.

heartbrand 10-03-2013 10:11 AM

Things I actually have done:

1) Gave away over 100k in plat and items to Vae Victus members and red dawn members.

2) Given thousands of plat and items away to new comers to server including: GEBs, tolapumj robes, Rubicite BPs, tranix crown x3, vox horn, RBG

3) Gave my Druid account away for free to kimpossible

4) Gave my rogue account away for free to gyno

5) Spent tons of hours power leveling newbs in unrest

6) Do free JC for newbs every Wednesday at freeport

Those are actually verifiable facts, unlike your baseless accusations that you can't support with even the mention of ONE item you think I stole from red dawn. Meanwhile I have access to at least eight nihilum accounts with the best droppables in game, including aon, and zero items MIA. Keep spewing bullshit though.

Sektor 10-03-2013 10:12 AM

dont forget rettiwalk! that scumbag!

Andis 10-03-2013 10:19 AM

A+ smedy

awaiting the updates.

heartbrand 10-03-2013 10:33 AM

Here's some actual facts unlike the utter bullshit being spewed by OP with zero factual basis, despite offer of all my droppables and deletion of chars;

1) Allowed Maximilian aka tunak to use zibby, he stripped it including manastone and deleted the char

2) Allowed chubs to use Tyrionn, multiple items went missing, bind changed and char dead with no explanation. Items never returned to this day.

3) Lent manastone to Faraj aka chuck, never returned.

That's what actual details and facts look like.

RoguePhantom 10-03-2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heartbrand (Post 1135928)
Here's some actual facts unlike the utter bullshit being spewed by OP with zero factual basis, despite offer of all my droppables and deletion of chars;

1) Allowed Maximilian aka tunak to use zibby, he stripped it including manastone and deleted the char

2) Allowed chubs to use Tyrionn, multiple items went missing, bind changed and char dead with no explanation. Items never returned to this day.

3) Lent manastone to Faraj aka chuck, never returned.

That's what actual details and facts look like.

These things sure make you look like an idiot that gives access to people in hopes they will like you. I say well done to those people for giving back to the community.

Supreme 10-03-2013 10:50 AM

nb4rnf