Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   New leveling meta post 40? (/forums/showthread.php?t=354576)

Midoo 04-06-2020 11:49 AM

New leveling meta post 40?

I used to just grind the shit out of Oggok guards and City of Mist on Blue for 40-48

What options does a level 40 Shaman have in post-ZEM rework Green? Solo/duo spots would be cool but I don't mind grouping if the XP is really worth the group penalty

I hear Kedge fish are broken XP now but splitting them is absolute torture so I can't be arsed to solo there

Sol gnomes and HHK nobles seem nice too but they're undoable without a group and finding one in GMT times is a pain

If I can't find anything I guess I'll settle for Oggok guards until I'm 46 then abandon leveling until Kunark

Fammaden 04-06-2020 11:54 AM

Freeport guards, spectres. Gonna get slow 48+ soloing but you can get to 50 with xp green stuff mixed in if you want.

Cen 04-06-2020 11:58 AM

My problem has always been 35-40. My halfling cleric I want rez and complete but man.. 35 is my long sticking point on characters

solleks 04-06-2020 12:16 PM

Kedge is easy, get gud

magnetaress 04-06-2020 12:59 PM

Lguk, SolB royals. Bugs if you are OP. U can go in the back way with two casters and probably get 50 in a day. + a cool bag n cloak

lguk live side has that tower with the priest guy who drops some nice stuff a ton of mobs all packed into 1 small 3d z axis place

Gatorsmash 04-06-2020 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midoo (Post 3107236)
I used to just grind the shit out of Oggok guards and City of Mist on Blue for 40-48

What options does a level 40 Shaman have in post-ZEM rework Green? Solo/duo spots would be cool but I don't mind grouping if the XP is really worth the group penalty

I hear Kedge fish are broken XP now but splitting them is absolute torture so I can't be arsed to solo there

Sol gnomes and HHK nobles seem nice too but they're undoable without a group and finding one in GMT times is a pain

If I can't find anything I guess I'll settle for Oggok guards until I'm 46 then abandon leveling until Kunark

Where ever you can? 1k+ 12pm EST/ 9am PA

Because opening that second server we had in the beginning isn't an option

Edit- those are weekday numbers, add 500+ on the weekends to them

Jibartik 04-06-2020 02:06 PM

There is a real good spot to kill specs in the Qeynos Aqueducts that are rarely camped, there is also a random drop that is good for classic. They line up outside the plague bearers guild. It's a good solo spot.

Cen 04-06-2020 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3107303)
There is a real good spot to kill specs in the Qeynos Aqueducts that are rarely camped, there is also a random drop that is good for classic. They line up outside the plague bearers guild. It's a good solo spot.

With the new exp buff to aqueducts, thats not a bad choice - they are on BS faction right?

Jibartik 04-06-2020 02:41 PM

Yeh I believe so! But that cult is sick they poison women and children! :o

Keebz 04-06-2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midoo (Post 3107236)

In HHK, you can just solo/duo/trio 4th floor or basement guards for your early 40's. I highly suggest it. Then there's a single noble room you can claim, and a couple other single spawns to kill.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cen (Post 3107244)
My problem has always been 35-40. My halfling cleric I want rez and complete but man.. 35 is my long sticking point on characters

Unrest basement to 39 is a solid path. Can also solo hag tower if it's open. There's also sol a king room. Once you're 39 you can go anywhere.