Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   PvP is back, dragons dying, lewt flowing (evidence within) (/forums/showthread.php?t=370412)

White_knight 10-28-2020 05:53 AM

PvP is back, dragons dying, lewt flowing (evidence within)

Red
Players: 31

Quote:

EverQuest is a 3D fantasy-themed massively multiplayer online role-playing game originally developed by Verant Interactive and 989 Studios for Windows PCs. It was released by Sony Online Entertainment in March 1999.

frictator 10-28-2020 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White_knight (Post 3200214)
Red

Today, 05:53 AM

heartbrand 10-28-2020 09:49 AM

The irony is that 5am used to be peak time for R99 back in the day

strongNpretty 10-28-2020 11:07 AM

Red is my jam now.. Let me explain why-

-I'm from blue.. Started out in 2016 with the goal to get a toon to 60, and complete an epic..
-Goal completed maybe a year or 2 later. After that, i did a little raiding. Enjoyed nostalgia, completed quests, helped lots of folks, assisted in some holiday events, and just adventured.
-Green opened up, i joined green, got a cleric to 40 and quit after i couldn't get groups nor find time to do them.
-Casualness just increased over the years, which now brings me to red. I am not ready to hang up P99, i can feel it slipping away but red is my answer. Fresh life. And it can be yours too!

From somebody who loved blue, and is a die hard blue, i now retire on red. Red currently scratches all the EQ itches for me. Just wanted to give you my 2 cents...

-I can take the express train to 60 since the exp moves faster, but dont get it twisted- as a casual it still is taking plenty of time haha.
-It's quiet, and you can enjoy the stuff you couldn't on Blue or Green..
-It's not toxic, i haven't had one bad experience online.. Seriously a handful of folks have been more than generous.
-Folk still want to group and adventure over there.
-You feel a bit more connected to the community on Red due to low pop and global /ooc.
-I know very few folks over there and i'm a quiet person yet people have asked me to form groups!
-Then there is the pvp aspect... I've had minimal experience, but the scuffle i did get in, was extreeeeeemly enjoyable haha.
-The joy from stress free EQ of having to compete with so many other folks is enjoyable on Red. It's welcoming. Died yesterday numerous times. No rez's, didn't give a single care!

Look i get it.. Red has a certain image, but i'm here as a blue casual player my whole career, to tell you. Just try it man, it's a different feel, and if your in a similar stage of your p99 career. Come on over! Red caters to a casual, it feels good..

Shoutout to the homies in Cazic yesterday! I'll cya again soon!

strongNpretty 10-28-2020 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by White_knight (Post 3200214)
Red

Alright Nirgon 1.0- You're playing the exact same game as the rest of us. Doesn't matter the server numbers, or the color of the server.. Same game.. same time locked period... Keep in mind you also make solo paladin videos.. Now that's some single player shit right there.....

Tassador 10-28-2020 03:23 PM

Fatso is PVE monster pretty sure those vids were undergeared red con kiting nonsense with fear dead.

Videos and red server both confirm pvp was not had.

strongNpretty 10-28-2020 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tassador (Post 3200504)
Fatso is PVE monster pretty sure those vids were undergeared red con kiting nonsense with fear dead.

Videos and red server both confirm pvp was not had.

I assume you're talking to me, but i'm having a hard time making out what your saying..

Are you saying i'm a fat man who enjoys PVE? And in addition to being fat and enjoying pve, that i shouldn't say anything bad about white knight cause his solo paladin videos are of him being undergeared kiting random stuff with uhhh fear dead? That last part throws me off.. with fear dead? What are you saying?

White_knight 10-28-2020 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strongNpretty (Post 3200571)
I assume you're talking to me, but i'm having a hard time making out what your saying..

Are you saying i'm a fat man who enjoys PVE? And in addition to being fat and enjoying pve, that i shouldn't say anything bad about white knight cause his solo paladin videos are of him being undergeared kiting random stuff with uhhh fear dead? That last part throws me off.. with fear dead? What are you saying?

Naw he ain't talking about you, he's obsessed with me - I live rent free in his head. Had to slap him down real hard a few months back (since he didn't know I knew all about him).

Tassodor is the Tune of the forums. In 10 years time it will be him on the forums, and Tune in game left.

Tassador 10-28-2020 08:25 PM

2-12 over 2 years of pvp yep that’s fucking my head up to this day. Like what did you do those 20 hours a day for 2 years obviously it was not pvp.

strongNpretty 10-29-2020 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tassador (Post 3200706)
2-12 over 2 years of pvp yep that’s fucking my head up to this day. Like what did you do those 20 hours a day for 2 years obviously it was not pvp.

Knock off Protoss- Tassador(Made in China)