Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   recharging and duck spell canceling (/forums/showthread.php?t=140140)

Mac Dretti 02-19-2014 07:05 PM

recharging and duck spell canceling

Will these game breaking exploits be fixed soon?

It appears the ability to trivialize the content on blue server with recharging is a widely accepted strategy and defeats the entire nature of the project.

Also duck canceling spell casting is broken and out of timeline.

Wrench 02-19-2014 07:13 PM

pick one

your argument for the latter conflicts the former

Mac Dretti 02-19-2014 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrench (Post 1329045)
pick one

your argument for the latter conflicts the former

No, it doesnt because the former trivialized content and allows people to monopolize certain plat generating practices and mob camps.

It was disabled on red because it trivialized PvP.

It should be disabled on blue because it trivialized PvE.

Tecmos Deception 02-19-2014 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mac Dretti (Post 1329052)
No, it doesnt because the former trivialized content and allows people to monopolize certain plat generating practices and mob camps.

It was disabled on red because it trivialized PvP.

It should be disabled on blue because it trivialized PvE.

Would love to see real evidence of people monopolizing certain plat-generating camps and mob camps because said camps are trivial due to recharging. I mean, that's what this forum is for, right? Real evidence of bugs, not lame red trolls?

Mac Dretti 02-19-2014 09:28 PM

not suprised that you would be against it since you probably recharge puppet strings, rune shields, slow mallets and a plethora of other clickies that you use in your "solo challenges"

not to mention to solo farm group camps

Tecmos Deception 02-19-2014 09:35 PM

I don't own strings or bladestoppers, or use midnight mallets ever (not that changing recharging would make mallets difficult to get anyways). If you had read the solo thread instead of just being a lame red troll, you'd have seen that the vast majority of the kills in that thread were done specifically without clickies, and that the fights where people often employ clickies end up costing the person money instead of making them money.

Shouldn't you be on red prasing alecta for doing god's work or something? Or carrying on in ooc about the 1 yt the server sees every 20 minutes?

Handull 02-19-2014 09:37 PM

you know how easy it is to get a fresh midnight mallet, right? easy quest that is cheaper than it appears to be.

recharging is classic

Tecmos Deception 02-19-2014 09:41 PM

Fuck it. Take out recharging AND vendor gate pots. I don't care. It's as easy to do my own CR with banked charisma gear as it is to run from WC to Freeport to rechage my hat, anyways, and I hardly use other clickies. It'd be a net win for me! Lol :)

Mac Dretti 02-19-2014 09:57 PM

judging by how defensive you are and the insults your making, i can tell this directly affects you

nerf recharging on blue because it trivializes pve content

Tecmos Deception 02-19-2014 10:00 PM

Bring it on!