Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Resolved Issues (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Quest Issue: Bandit binders Quest South qeynos incorrect xp. (/forums/showthread.php?t=321614)

Buellen 04-04-2019 03:40 AM

Bandit binders Quest South qeynos incorrect xp.

Hello

Quest given by Gehna Solbenya in temple of thunder.

She wants you till kill and loot spectacle from Bandit binders

The expierence reward on p1999 is off.

https://web.archive.org/web/20010522...de=35&id=61057

" Here is the scoop on the specs.
Gehna Solbenya of the Temple of Thunder wants these Bandit Binders as she calls them. They give the Red Headed female Bandits the ability to heal and cast DD spells.
She needs them 2 at a time when you turn them in, so get a bag full. I am currently Level 31 and turning in 8 total gave me 1/4 bubble exp. Not bad for a low end quest. Also you will get the sashes so you will make a fair bit of money as well."

AND

" This quest is great for the teen level players. The spectacles do not drop every time you kill a caster but you still can get sashes (which gives you bronze weapons) while you wait. I am currently at 18th level and 2 spectacles give me 1/2 a bubble. The hard part about the camp is the named bandit is a common spawn. It is hard to break up the camp (between 4-7) with him around)."

For the record Zam has the spectacle as being "a Rare drop " , but the times i have hunt EK bandits camp on p1999. i could get 4 relatively easy (may i was just lucky).

Bergen 04-04-2019 10:33 AM

I've killed thousands of these bandits and have never seen this item drop.

Buellen 04-04-2019 11:40 AM

Only location where they have been seen is the East karana bandit camp just north of the druid ring there. I could not find any other post stating they spawned anywhere else.

nilbog 04-11-2019 04:06 PM

I don't see that the spectacles drop on p99, at all. :confused:

Fixed, pending update

-Corrected 'Bandit Binders' quest, drops, faction etc.

Nirgon 04-11-2019 04:13 PM

Doesn't seem to drop on any of the other EQ emu servers either

Weird

Buellen 04-11-2019 06:27 PM

sweet thank you nilbog.
i logged into my live acount and that is where i had the 4 spectacles. sorry i thought it was here on p1999 i had aq uired them. i use ranger on live also.