Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Hey (/forums/showthread.php?t=92666)

Psykes 12-30-2012 08:43 AM

Hey

Banning people because YOU MADE MISTAKES and get called out on it

http://gamepolitics.com/files/blogimages/4_25.jpg

Kaino 12-30-2012 08:45 AM

ty for the support, he also locked that thread because it's easier to make people look foolish when they can no longer reply.

He also chain banned my normal forum accounts to try and prevent me from making that post.

Sirken 12-30-2012 08:49 AM

Human beings make mistakes pal. That doesnt give u the fifth freedom.

If u feel i made a mistake, either send me a pm and we'll talk about it, or pm another staff member, or make a forum petition.

Going into general chat, acting like a little brat and insulting a staff member will result in the same result everytime.

Im sorry this comes as a shock to u.

Psykes 12-30-2012 08:56 AM

and I quote Sirken : oh wait I cant...because you deleted the post that showed you were being a total jackass from the other thread
This shows that you are completely oblivious to any form of criticism or any type of maturity level a GM/Forum mod should have, and should take your own advice on posting in public

Kaino 12-30-2012 09:00 AM

Ty again for support Psykes, I sent Sirken a PM in an attempt to be men about it.

Sirken 12-30-2012 09:01 AM

Nice ninja edit Psy. What i said is clearly available because u had it there a second ago. That being said, i stand by the words of mine u originally posted.

Theres a right way to do things and a wrong way. Insulting staff members will get u suspended.

Kaino 12-30-2012 09:08 AM

Delete it or move it to RnF I woulda got the point.

Be nice to get my current toon unbanned, it was just a scumbag steve meme dude.

Delita 12-30-2012 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sirken (Post 799157)
Human beings make mistakes pal. That doesnt give u the fifth freedom.

If u feel i made a mistake, either send me a pm and we'll talk about it, or pm another staff member, or make a forum petition.

Going into general chat, acting like a little brat and insulting a staff member will result in the same result everytime.

Im sorry this comes as a shock to u.

i think he handled this perfectly, its important to let the community know how the devs act here. not let the forumpolice like yourself cover things up. which you do anyhow must have something to do wth low self esteem i'd assume

Tomatoking 12-30-2012 12:26 PM

whoa did i miss a good post while i was sleeping?

Graahle 12-30-2012 02:01 PM

Not really.