Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   NPC Bugs (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Western Wastes mobs - no animals? (/forums/showthread.php?t=259455)

wowhs572 12-04-2016 08:45 PM

Western Wastes mobs - no animals?

Seems like there are a lot of IB's and after 5 laps around the zone tracking, I found one animal (mammoth) last night.

Saw an old post in beta about this about a year ago. Are all the mobs on one spawn table?

Aadill 12-13-2016 09:19 AM

They definitely seem to be on one or two spawn tables or the spawn time is incredibly long. I usually clear the zone of animals and then leave for the day and magically more animals are up the next day.

According to Allakhazam there are a couple of posts regarding the zone and how the animals have a ton of hp, but they don't seem to really have a lot in our version unless this guy is full of hyperbole.

Quote:

I recently went here to try to solo at 55 (im a ranger). My advice is its not worth it, dragons dont add, but wolves doo. The wolfs like to double for 160 and tend to resist snare a couple times, making one add a real problem. They also run fast. Add to that that all the animals hit really hard here and have un godly amounts of hit points. I plan on coming back at 59, hopefully i have an earthcaller by then or something better, and be able to handle adds. For now im staying in velks.