Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   NPC Bugs (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Mage Pet and Lower Guk trains (/forums/showthread.php?t=312392)

Lobster1071 12-08-2018 12:44 PM

Mage Pet and Lower Guk trains

So I just have to ask if anyone else has experienced this...

Playing my mage (level 53) with an earth pet. Just fooling around in Lower Guk. Trying to get to lower levels so I have to clear a few undead frogs at the beginning. No big deal, right?

I kill an undead frog ghoul at the start, and all of a sudden a constant stream of ghouls start coming from the bedroom and beyond. The pet didn't fall through the floor, or go through the wall. I had it in sight all times..frogs just kept coming and coming, non stop. There were maybe 10, and I just couldn't keep up with the killing, so had to zone.

The first time this happened, it happened in the room just past the bedroom (with the 4 bats). I sent my pet in, it kills one of the 2 ghouls there, then frogs just kept coming and coming from beyond the ice boned skels.

I thought that was a fluke, but the same thing happened in that same room, a day later. Then just now, it happened in the corridor be at the zone line, before you even get to the bedroom. So, it's not just one location this happens.

Anyone else experience this constant stream of frogs agroing you after killing just one frog with your mage pet?

Sivaeb 12-09-2018 11:51 AM

it happened to me several years/patches ago where it would just go through any way. Hasn't been an issue in the recent past, for me

Magerin 12-10-2018 03:32 PM

Best fix for this is to park the your pet, run past the trouble area, and summon your pet to your side.

aaezil 12-10-2018 11:50 PM

Youre in a bad spot for pathing. Try a diff spot. Also mobs notoriously go thru walls when they flee in lguk.