Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   P99 Red - Good times for those who are looking for a fresh environment! (/forums/showthread.php?t=306921)

Gamma 09-13-2018 01:29 PM

P99 Red - Good times for those who are looking for a fresh environment!

2 Attachment(s)
This message goes out to all who are looking for an awesome environment to enjoy EQ in. Please consider P99 red and disregard those who say there is no fun to be had there!

Why? Plain and simple. Because I have experienced it first hand! Over the past 2 months I've had the awesome pleasure of slowly making my way to 60 earning my gear through my own efforts (in Auld Lang Sigh till level 49 // in Sanctuary till level 60). I never had any issues doing the popular camps which are so overcrowded on P99 Blue! And the community .. they have been awesome. Though smaller, you will not find any more helpful people around. If you enjoy soloing, you will have a choice of camps open to you everywhere. If you prefer grouping, make use of the global OOC and add people you meet along the way to your friends list! This is key. And once you get to the top, you will have your choice in raiding guilds. Personally I am having a blast in <Sanctuary>, progressing through the content (all epics, King Tranix, Severilous, Faydedar, Kelorek'Dar, Kael, ToV, VS, planes, etc. etc.) with daily raids for those with too much time on their hands like myself! :)

So come on over. Experience the server first hand. And do not be discouraged. You will be pleasantly surprised. That I can promise you. And if you need any help (ports, buffs, binds or killing that nasty mob that keeps raping you ..), hit me up!
If you are interested in joining the unofficial P99 red discord (official <Sanctuary> discord), add me Alotron#1012 and I can provide you with an invite.

Attachment 10339

Attachment 10340

PS: Avoid the P99 Red forums. They do not represent P99 Red or the atmosphere you will find there!

PS: This message does not originate officially from <Sanctuary>. I am not the leader, nor an officer or a high ranking member. Just a guy who enjoys the game with like minded people in said guild. ;)

See you soon,

Alotron
Your personal Ale dispenser
Level 60 High Priest of <Sanctuary>

arsenalpow 09-13-2018 01:54 PM

Guess we were due for one of these.

Imago 09-13-2018 02:48 PM

Most of the toxicity that existed on Red for years past have moved on to RoZ. Targets are left up for weeks at a time on Red, and Sanctuary is taking advantage of it.

White_knight 09-13-2018 03:40 PM

Jesus Tune (OP) stop making posts like this with your alt forum accounts.

Let red99 die - we all had our fun on there, just let it go gracefully.

It's embrassing at this stage.

Edit: OP is correct that everything is up because no one plays there anymore, similarly that every camp is open on all those other 20-40pop servers in the server list you've never checked when logging in to P99.

Gamma 09-13-2018 03:54 PM

@LulzSect, @White_Knight
I appreciate your input on the topic. Everyone has a right to their opinion and I accept that you don't deem P99 red worth playing. Noted. I can only say that my personal experience these past months has been different. I have had a lot of fun xping, grouping, raiding with people on red from various guilds. I cannot judge about RoZ since I have not played there and have no plans to do so. I put great value on the stability/continuity P99 provides and I prefer a non-boxing server. These things RoZ cannot provide. I also leave it to other people to judge, but I don't like the level of toxicity either that emanates from your posts. If that is what I would find on RoZ, then that is an additional point for me to avoid that server.

Please keep this thread civil. I am just sharing my personal experience on P99 red. If people are happy playing on EQ live, P99 blue, RoZ or any other server, I would suggest them to stay where they are and enjoy the ride. All I say to those that might be burned out on their server for whatever reason, there is another option out there, that might appeal to you. Nothing more. Nothing less.

@White_Knight

Add me on discord and join us in voice chat if you have any doubts or you suspect I am this Tune character.

Bummey 09-13-2018 04:35 PM

no one cares about red

Defgun 09-13-2018 04:53 PM

Alotron is a Swathe approved Bro. He speaks Truth, RoZ prob fun but its just arcade mode, and that Cata guild only left because Apex dominated them.

aaezil 09-13-2018 04:59 PM

nice desperation thread

Cylock 09-14-2018 03:24 AM

Some of you guys are such jerks

@OP, as long as you’re having fun that’s all that matters, ignore the haters and trolls!

Swish2 09-14-2018 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cylock (Post 2773941)
Some of you guys are such jerks

@OP, as long as you’re having fun that’s all that matters, ignore the haters and trolls!