Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Largest plat deal ever? (/forums/showthread.php?t=390357)

Twochain 08-25-2021 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by branamil (Post 3351153)
Umm.. for "business owner".... he literally just sold magic the gathering cards out of a strip mall and played EQ at work. So... yeah

LMAO u didn't have to do him like that Brana (The card market is exploding atm so, just possibly, he is making bank right now)

Also as we're adding to the list, wasn't Phatez like a data scientist or some shit?

Tunabros 08-25-2021 01:33 AM

Phatez is just another bald drug user who still plays wow

RevSaber 08-25-2021 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunabros (Post 3350392)
how tf do people have 10-20 million

I have about 3-4 million plat ish in plat + items on blue but it took me 8 years to get drugs + RMT

Hmmmm.....

myrddraal 08-25-2021 03:36 PM

my largest plat deal was 150k. But im a filthy poor.

scaura 08-26-2021 10:00 PM

Wts

Imagine losing to a bald drug abuser like u claimed, your probably worst then

Twochain 08-27-2021 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bomaroast (Post 3351081)
I can't remember the monks name or even the guild that we were in but there was a monk that bought some Barbarian Flayed Leggings from Aftermath maybe 3 years ago. He payed a cool 1 million plat. He farmed king in trios for about a month straight. I personally made about 350k being a part of the crew. The monk promptly logged off and never showed up again, LOL!

Also, I"m successful in my own way. I've ran a business for the last decade and have it dialed-in to the point where I only work about 15 hours a week on average. I don't make a ton of money, enough to get by and save a little, but I'll never be rich. I'd rather have my time to do as I please. That being said.. I did finally quit logging in recently. It's been nice. I have *so* much free time now. I've been catching up on my reading backlog.

A month straight? It was like 3 months straight LOL. Dude I can’t remember his name either right this second, but I actually showed him how to do the pull one night randomly as I was just running through and hanging out. A good portion of my rogue was leveled 56-60 afk at those king camps because he was thankful that I showed him the ropes.

But yeah he really got those pants and just peaced out. Hhahaha what the heck is the use for going through all that effort to get them, if you’re not even going to use them

bomaroast 08-27-2021 12:02 PM

Oh ya, the little halfling rogue that was afk in the jails. Cheers bud!

Tunabros 08-27-2021 01:27 PM

common knowledge the best way to make plat on p99 is to save up DKP and sell

items like zlandi heart, custom cowl of mortality, boots of the storm, and AOW items

but other than, it those enchanters/shamans going to Siren's grotto/Pom/Chardok

that make the most plat farm wise

scaura 08-29-2021 08:51 AM

I don't see you getting rich despite knowing it ????

zaff 08-29-2021 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twochain (Post 3352500)
A month straight? It was like 3 months straight LOL. Dude I can’t remember his name either right this second, but I actually showed him how to do the pull one night randomly as I was just running through and hanging out. A good portion of my rogue was leveled 56-60 afk at those king camps because he was thankful that I showed him the ropes.

But yeah he really got those pants and just peaced out. Hhahaha what the heck is the use for going through all that effort to get them, if you’re not even going to use them

That was Viperom! I used to hang out in his king groups a lot too. Well I would log on and get a tell "king?" He was hardcore :D