Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Starting Faction in Paineel for Ogre/Troll following Cazic-Thule (/forums/showthread.php?t=293504)

Nagoya 03-15-2018 08:19 PM

Starting Faction in Paineel for Ogre/Troll following Cazic-Thule

Hello,

Does anyone know the starting faction in Paineel for Ogres SK/War and Trolls SK/War/Sham who follow Cazic-Thule? Because the Erudites in Paineel all follow Cazic-Thule as well, I was wondering if it started better than most or not at all?

Thanks!

Trungep99 03-15-2018 09:34 PM

I don’t know the answer but you can just level in the warrens and raise it either way

Baler 03-15-2018 09:41 PM

I too don't know the specifics of cazic-thule deity players in paineel. But as Trungep99 said you can raise Heretics faction by killing kobolds in The Warrens.

This can be quickly achieved by grouping with a high level class that can AoE. One example is Earthquake castable by lvl 34 druid and 44 cleric. Have them run around The Warrens gathering up kobolds then aoe them all down at the same time.

---
Another trick to getting around Paineel for a short period of time is to duel a necromancer who can cast ignite bones or chill bones on you. This gives you illusion: skeleton for 18 seconds. I've heard that by doing this it may be possible to buy a hole key.

---
to take a shot in the dark at answer the initial question. The specific class sections of the city may like you more off the bat if you choose cazic-thule. like.. sk/necro area?
This is sort of how it works in neriak with inny faction so I think I can make this presumption.

GraveD 03-15-2018 10:10 PM

I had to faction in Warrens in order to buy a Paineel lift key on my Cazic-worshipping troll SK. Believe I started at threateningly.

Nagoya 03-16-2018 12:07 AM

Thank you for the answers!
I am guessing they are more racist than religious people in Paineel ;)

Trungep99 03-16-2018 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nagoya (Post 2675361)
Thank you for the answers!
I am guessing they are more racist than religious people in Paineel ;)

Basically every evil option in this game is xenophobic. Even ogres and trolls are kos to each other depending on diety

TheOutdoorNerd 03-16-2018 05:59 PM

You could also borrow an AoN to get the hole key, if you know someone who can loan one to you for a couple minutes.

Nagoya 03-16-2018 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trungep99 (Post 2675724)
Basically every evil option in this game is xenophobic. Even ogres and trolls are kos to each other depending on diety

It's almost as if the devs are trying to tell us something! :p