Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Patch Notes: Sunday, February 10th, 2019 (/forums/showthread.php?t=317067)

tytoswood1 02-20-2019 01:01 AM

since patach

a lot of going LD when zoning and now today blank server screen. says I have to update patch. I have done that 3 times, and now deleted and instill completed again, and still blank server screen.

Pringles 02-22-2019 03:48 PM

Have not seen a sapphire in Skyshrine. Bad luck?

Tethler 02-22-2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rygar (Post 2860232)
would you ever consider limiting P99 to only opening 2 containers?

FFS, no

sask_warlord 02-27-2019 10:17 AM

P99 almost unplayable since update

Since last update I constantly crash from server select to character select screen. Half the time screen is blank and I need to stat over. When I finally get in I get a few almost instantaneous zones then crash again. I have tried replacing patch notes a few times, one complete reinstall, and tried patch files one at a time. I know a few people having the same problems. Anyone find out how to fix this?

Despite recent frustration I’m having a great time playing p99 thanks to everyone who keeps it running

Rygar 02-27-2019 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sask_warlord (Post 2868606)
Since last update I constantly crash from server select to character select screen. Half the time screen is blank and I need to stat over. When I finally get in I get a few almost instantaneous zones then crash again. I have tried replacing patch notes a few times, one complete reinstall, and tried patch files one at a time. I know a few people having the same problems. Anyone find out how to fix this?

Despite recent frustration I’m having a great time playing p99 thanks to everyone who keeps it running

Post to technical discussion. Include your OS and computer specs as that may be helpful. I know some people were having issues because they were updating some folders but not the files within it.

loramin 02-27-2019 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rygar (Post 2868632)
Post to technical discussion. Include your OS and computer specs as that may be helpful. I know some people were having issues because they were updating some folders but not the files within it.

Yeah, Windows users (of a certain version, I want to say 10) had some issue where Windows would fail to copy over the patch files properly, and you had to copy/paste each file individually when patching to get around it.

But definitely check the Technical Forum, as people might have found a better solution by now.

Jauna 02-27-2019 02:41 PM

Is it just me or is Hit from behind stun longer than Bash stun?

jashby.jashby 02-27-2019 06:54 PM

hello I am having trouble understanding how to extract the files from the v46 and add them to my EQ directory. when I open the v46 it sends me to winzip is this the only way to download it to extract the files I need?

scaramoosh 03-08-2019 06:22 AM

keeps telling me the spell file is outdated :/

Impy Hans 03-23-2019 08:07 PM

New player here, just sayin' it would probably be a good idea to update the "Getting Started" post with the new patch, since the game sends you there if you don't have it, only to find the outdated one.