Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Shocking leaked image shows spirit of compromise on p99 in A/A's absence! (/forums/showthread.php?t=262262)

Litigator 01-07-2017 01:50 PM

Shocking leaked image shows spirit of compromise on p99 in A/A's absence!

Hello Citizens! Today I have received an exciting document which has been leaked to me to broadcast. I have verified its authenticity with several independent sources.
http://imgur.com/a/CVdTa
link in case pic wont work: http://imgur.com/a/CVdTa

Evidently with A/A gone, the casual guilds of the server have come together to eliminate racing/wall staring for an entire spawn cycle. I am working quickly to uncover the mastermind(s) responsible for this groundbreaking development in civility, negotiation, and diplomacy; but nothing to report yet.

More to follow as it breaks!

Litigator 01-07-2017 01:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Link didnt work, attached a smaller version of the file

khanable 01-07-2017 01:59 PM

savages

Ella`Ella 01-07-2017 02:06 PM

Back in my day, atrocities of casuals filth getting pixels never would have happened.

Nuggie 01-07-2017 02:09 PM

In your day you could break rules wantonly without fear of retribution. The sheriff carries a pistol now and he isn't afraid to use it.

Ella`Ella 01-07-2017 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nuggie (Post 2438519)
In your day you could break rules wantonly without fear of retribution. The sheriff carries a pistol now and he isn't afraid to use it.

Those were the days!

Sorn 01-07-2017 02:12 PM

Litigator! Clickbait titles? For shame.

Also this just shows who got the targets, not what was done by them to get those targets. You suggest that there's more compromise and less lawyerquesting by casual raiders in light of the suspensions of A/A. Where's the proof? I want screenshots of everyone being nice (or at least civil) with each other!

Ivory 01-07-2017 02:18 PM

Lies! It is all lies!!! The AoW was FTE by the gnomes (specifically, Sneaksy the Gnome) and therefore belonged to the gnomes! But!! Was stolen without ransom paid!!!!

bktroost 01-07-2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivory (Post 2438522)
Lies! It is all lies!!! The AoW was FTE by the gnomes (specifically, Sneaksy the Gnome) and therefore belonged to the gnomes! But!! Was stolen without ransom paid!!!!

hehe hey Ivory. Nice FTE today btw.

Litigator 01-07-2017 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorn (Post 2438521)
this just shows who got the targets, not what was done by them to get those targets. You suggest that there's more compromise and less lawyerquesting by casual raiders in light of the suspensions of A/A. Where's the proof? I want screenshots of everyone being nice (or at least civil) with each other!

Nobody got these targets yet, but this is a major development in p99 raiding! This is a final list after negotiations of who gets the rights to each mob, no racing or poopsocking necessary. <Law Offices of Norrath> was not involved in these negotiations so we cant say beyond that, but we expect further developments in this story now that its public. After the cycle is over it will become more clear how well this worked out.