Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Returning Player: Memory could not be red (blue server cant log in) (/forums/showthread.php?t=308987)

platapus 10-14-2018 07:13 PM

Returning Player: Memory could not be red (blue server cant log in)

Coming back after a long time off. I updated all the correct stuff, was able to play for a couple days.

Now, every time I try to connect to the (blue) server, I get plopped back into the main log in screen.

The funny thing is, that I am able to log into the red server fine! (tested and works every time) but blue server, game just reverts back to first log in screen when I try to connect to it.

When I close the app, I always am getting this "memory cannot be read" message and cant seem to get rid of it.

Any clues? Any ideas?

Its extraordinarily strange to me that I can connect to the red server fine, but not the blue server! :(

paulgiamatti 10-16-2018 01:20 PM

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=94928

platapus 10-17-2018 10:32 AM

Hey thanks for that link! Yeah my bad. I guess just being a returning player means I was worried my install was broken a little bit too much. I think there was an issue with the login server, since around the same time I saw there was a thread where people were able to log into red as well.

I apologize!