Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Seeking help with acquiring Testimony of Truth for SoulFire quest. (/forums/showthread.php?t=330352)

PrimeNeedles 07-21-2019 05:03 AM

Seeking help with acquiring Testimony of Truth for SoulFire quest.

Hey All,

I am a level 50 Human Paladin on Blue looking to dodge the huge faction hit for taking down Lucan D'Lere for the Testimony of Truth. I am having no success purchasing the loot rights from other players in-game so far (understandably, what with SoulFire being a popular clicky for raid guilds) and was hoping maybe I could reach someone willing to help me here. If this is something you wish to assist me with, please reach out to me. My character's name is Monen.

Thank you!
And good luck out there!

aaezil 07-21-2019 09:39 AM

Why would you care about your faction with the corrupt side of town? Not very Paladin like of you.

Molitoth 07-21-2019 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaezil (Post 2938410)
Why would you care about your faction with the corrupt side of town? Not very Paladin like of you.

Evil Paladin!@

Nuggie 07-21-2019 02:45 PM

AKA Shadowknight!

Seems like I recall charming him against gate guards to burn him down. Don't let them get the killing shot. Chapter needs to zone out when he's near death.

PrimeNeedles 07-21-2019 03:29 PM

Shhh!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 2938463)
Evil Paladin!@

Well I do frequently quest with Dark Elves, Ogres, Trolls, Necros, Shadowknights... I have committed an alarming amount of black/grizzly bear genocide... Will-o-wisp genocide...

Might be you're on to something :D

PrimeNeedles 07-22-2019 02:40 AM

Update!

Got the Testimony!

A huge thanks to Gnixxr for not only reaching out and offering to help, but also for refusing my attempts to pay him. You are a legend sir.

So ya, shows over folks!
Carry on.

Gulliver 07-22-2019 10:15 AM

<Boats N Hoes> !

Nuggie 07-22-2019 11:17 AM

Atta'boy! Congrats. And a pat on the back for Gnixxr's generosity too.

Classicranger 08-16-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PrimeNeedles (Post 2938387)
Hey All,

I am a level 50 Human Paladin on Blue looking to dodge the huge faction hit for taking down Lucan D'Lere for the Testimony of Truth. I am having no success purchasing the loot rights from other players in-game so far (understandably, what with SoulFire being a popular clicky for raid guilds) and was hoping maybe I could reach someone willing to help me here. If this is something you wish to assist me with, please reach out to me. My character's name is Monen.

Thank you!
And good luck out there!

Considering working my soulfire on my 51 paladin but assumed Lucan would be a pain due to perma camp/people having timer. Was your primary problem that he wasn’t up or the faction hit?

Nuggie 08-16-2019 09:15 PM

Make a level 1 warrior. Park it in Lucan's room over night. Turn logs on. Wake up and search logs for lucan.