Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   player run event (/forums/showthread.php?t=379971)

Vilkata 03-08-2021 01:57 AM

player run event

Havent done an event in many ages but feel the urge to again. As usual, i will be accepting donations for the prize fund. Ive already started farming a few item and will continue till my prize toon cannot hold any more. If interested in donating or helping run this event, find me online as Ashon, Vilkata, Yoldi or Woton.

ScottBerta 03-08-2021 01:59 AM

Any ideas on what even will be and when? Also what kind of items are you looking to be donated? Is there a certain pp minimum on items?

Vilkata 03-08-2021 02:15 AM

I really want to do a hide and seek event in unrest in wolf form. Only problem is toons have to be lvl 5 to enter. It might be possible with enough warning to let people lvl up alts for it. No date set yet. That all depends on when i gather enough items. As for items, anything shiny will work. There are alot of very low cost nice items in ec these days, it shouldnt be hard to find something interesting. I have a max JC, tailor and high lvl smith if anyone wants to donate tradeskill items like othmir furs which can make nice items as well.

Vilkata 03-09-2021 09:44 PM

Huge thank you to Duanlee, a former guildie, for a huge donation of 3 items and 10k plat. Considering making the plat the first prize.

strongNpretty 04-07-2021 12:22 PM

Is this still in the making's Vilkata? I got 40 othmir furs ready to go for your event good sir!

loramin 04-07-2021 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vilkata (Post 3270814)
I really want to do a hide and seek event

Stupid question: won't classes with track (even just a level 5 ranger) have a major advantage in "seeking"?

strongNpretty 04-07-2021 12:56 PM

I remember I participated in a event with Vilkata a while back, where we hid in tree form in Gfay and folks had to create a level 1 wood elf to find these druids hiding. Can't remember all the details, i felt like we just asked folks to make a level 1 warrior, and that was that!

Folks who found druids hiding in tree form got a top prize, after everybody was found, we then met at wizard spires and did a raffle, and everybody ended up getting something!

Count me in to help again I got a few donations ready to go!!!!

Baler 04-07-2021 12:58 PM

If you get it big enough, try to contact staff. They have aided with broadcasts for player events in the past!

Vilkata 04-07-2021 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strongNpretty (Post 3284956)
Is this still in the making's Vilkata? I got 40 othmir furs ready to go for your event good sir!

Kinda got derailed of late and havent been farming lately. I sent a pm to Duane trying to return his 10k because im not sure the event will happen. I still have alot of stuff on my event toon if anyone else wants to do something. just let me know and i can meet you in game sometime and hand them over.

Vilkata 04-07-2021 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loramin (Post 3284966)
Stupid question: won't classes with track (even just a level 5 ranger) have a major advantage in "seeking"?

My plans were to have people lvl up a dwarf to lvl 5 and let me know the toons name before hand. Still think it would be alot of fun to do hide and seek in unrest, just not sure how many people would take the time to lvl a toon for the event.