Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Hardware Donations (/forums/showthread.php?t=402101)

Lune 04-27-2022 06:37 PM

thanks papa rogean for all you do

Viscere 04-28-2022 08:08 AM

We all play on exotico OP custom water cooled desks just to make sure we have the highest level of immersion

I sure hope someone is going to be able to provide Rogean with some OP servers, the elf realms deserve it !

Pras P99

Darlore 04-28-2022 07:13 PM

Have you contacted Elon Musk about this issue? He can help!!

Happy to pony up and donate if/when time comes.

Lammy 04-28-2022 11:53 PM

wtt server for gnome sk

Tunabros 04-29-2022 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old_PVP (Post 3451799)
Dude, the same shit could be said about Blue. After all, why have 2 separate servers with same rule set at the same patch level. Plenty of reasons to play Redů actually 1 more reason than blues / greens can list, which is the occasional PVP. Red even has exp bonus, making it a better choice for casual levelers that actually have a life, contrary to your assessment. So maybe fuck off with all the Red hate & go back to waiting in your bread line on blue / green.

I like the teams idea though!

BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT RED

Gustoo 04-29-2022 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunabros (Post 3452678)
BECAUSE NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT RED

Guy who seeks every post where red is mentioned and comments. Someone cares.

AenorVZ 04-29-2022 01:25 AM

Purple is Coming

Zemgus 04-29-2022 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old_PVP (Post 3451799)
Dude, the same shit could be said about Blue. After all, why have 2 separate servers with same rule set at the same patch level. Plenty of reasons to play Redů actually 1 more reason than blues / greens can list, which is the occasional PVP. Red even has exp bonus, making it a better choice for casual levelers that actually have a life, contrary to your assessment. So maybe fuck off with all the Red hate & go back to waiting in your bread line on blue / green.

I like the teams idea though!

A+

Tunabros 04-29-2022 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustoo (Post 3452680)
Guy who seeks every post where red is mentioned and comments. Someone cares.

I care about red "players" shutting up

maybe if you spent time playing red instead of asking a new red, the red server

wouldn't be dead!

Jettison 04-29-2022 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunabros (Post 3452836)
I care about red "players" shutting up

maybe if you spent time playing red instead of asking a new red, the red server

wouldn't be dead!

Yikes... the jealousy is real with this one.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.