Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Afghanistan Megathread (/forums/showthread.php?t=389888)

imperiouskitten 08-26-2021 11:53 PM

tell me about it

Gravydoo II 08-27-2021 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorgrimm (Post 3352285)
Past history and it's gotten to the point where it's the only thing you idiots do every thread

Find a new gimmick

Trump Bad Card is expired

Remember when he made a deal with the taliban to not attack americans??

They sure did take their agreement with him seriously!

Like you guys say, dont take him literally, take him seriously!

LOL Remember when you guys were all like "we dont negotiate with terrorists!" for years and then trump did it and you didnt say a word? LOLOLOL

Gustoo 08-27-2021 12:25 AM

Hey I know its cool to identify people as like legit members of the party that cucks them out and sells them damn the god forsaken mother fucking river at every turn, but its really not the case. Not for democrats or republics. We're both getting bamboozled left and right by these psychopaths, don't be a dupe.

Damn need some bristlebane for you guys.

Trexller 08-27-2021 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravydoo II (Post 3352332)
Remember when he made a deal with the taliban to not attack americans??

They sure did take their agreement with him seriously!

Like you guys say, dont take him literally, take him seriously!

LOL Remember when you guys were all like "we dont negotiate with terrorists!" for years and then trump did it and you didnt say a word? LOLOLOL

maybe. the details were rather murky, and the press mostly speculated. Most likely team trump walked away from that *one single talk* going, "yeah fuck those guys, their work isnt worth shit"

but guess what? trump is ancient history! Gone like the dodo

So you know how from 2015-to RTFN, all the libbies were crying into their friends' manbuns going trump bad, orange man bad, he touches women with their consent, so evil"

Yeah, we're not doing that. We're moving on.

Biden is current events. Biden Sucks.

What other spoon fed talking point from CNN's from Chris Cumho are you gonna regurgitate next?

Whale biologist 08-27-2021 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustoo (Post 3352337)
Hey I know its cool to identify people as like legit members of the party that cucks them out and sells them damn the god forsaken mother fucking river at every turn, but its really not the case. Not for democrats or republics. We're both getting bamboozled left and right by these psychopaths, don't be a dupe.

Damn need some bristlebane for you guys.

I think that perspective is useful as it relieves the thinker of any duty to know the difference between good and bad. People are busy! :p

Horza 08-27-2021 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trexller (Post 3352339)
maybe. the details were rather murky, and the press mostly speculated. Most likely team trump walked away from that *one single talk* going, "yeah fuck those guys, their work isnt worth shit"

but guess what? trump is ancient history! Gone like the dodo

So you know how from 2015-to RTFN, all the libbies were crying into their friends' manbuns going trump bad, orange man bad, he touches women with their consent, so evil"

Yeah, we're not doing that. We're moving on.

Biden is current events. Biden Sucks.

What other spoon fed talking point from CNN's from Chris Cumho are you gonna regurgitate next?

The Trump administration negotiated with Pakistan's security forces to have the current leader of the Taliban released three years ago.

Gustoo 08-27-2021 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whale biologist (Post 3352345)
I think that perspective is useful as it relieves the thinker of any duty to know the difference between good and bad. People are busy! :p

I almost responded to this based on a complete misunderstanding of what you were referring to when you said "that"

Your statement is intended to suggest that its a great shortcut for the thinker to simply line up with the party and their friends, stand united with 1/2 of the country and spit on the other half (while not even getting paid for it!)

At least in the military you get paid directly to be used as a tool for population control and the management of the "interests" of the state.

Whale biologist 08-27-2021 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gustoo (Post 3352353)
I almost responded to this based on a complete misunderstanding of what you were referring to when you said "that"

Your statement is intended to suggest that its a great shortcut for the thinker to simply line up with the party and their friends, stand united with 1/2 of the country and spit on the other half (while not even getting paid for it!)

At least in the military you get paid directly to be used as a tool for population control and the management of the "interests" of the state.

The shortcut is throwing your hands up and declaring both sides equally bad as if it is some great epiphany.

What side represents your values? I may swear at you if you say the wrong one!! :cool:

Trexller 08-27-2021 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3352352)
The Trump administration negotiated with Pakistan's security forces to have the current leader of the Taliban released three years ago.

Regurgitating the past, yet again Horza.

You neglected to mention what WE got out of the deal.

Paks hate the CCP as much as we do.

Gustoo 08-27-2021 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Horza (Post 3352352)

If you think telling people about how absolutely shitty Trump is is going to convince ANYONE that thinks he is "OK in my book" you're wrong.

He is going to rank as the worst president in history assuming we don't just continue to spiral downward. But talk about something else. You're wrong to exert all of your efforts to try to dull the edge of ONE dirk while the other edge you help sharpen nightly. The dirk is used to stab you in the fucking back dude. These are the only people that can help you stand against it. The trumptards. The Libtards. AKA, your neighbors. Go outside and knock on your neighbors door and say "Man, politics is rough, don't you wish things could just be better?" And 100% of them will say "I sure do man, I really wish it would be better so we can live our lives"

That response is going to come from 100% of everyone you talk to, and it will be pretty much 49/49 that they blame the democrats or republicans and the other 2 percent will be like me or just not give a damn.

You are a slave to your hatred of your neighbor. The neighbor who will pull the rubble of your apartment building off your mangled body when the US government finally starts drone striking in the continental USA for "high profile criminals and people who really deserve it, don't worry"

These psychopaths on this message board are your brothers and the two or three females on the board are you sisters too.

I'm not telling you not to use your brain anymore and just start hugging people. I'm telling you to use your brain more and start understanding that all of these people are at least as complex as you and some of them more complex, and some of them are smarter too. You are keeping yourself in a prison while paying for the internet connection that pumps the programming into your brain.

Praying for you Horza.