Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Afghanistan Megathread (/forums/showthread.php?t=389888)

Mesocyclone 08-15-2021 07:26 AM

You best worry about the Illuminati, and let the Taliban worry about their country.

starkind 08-15-2021 08:05 AM

https://i.imgur.com/InUGuzB.png

sorry google doesn't have an archive of absolutely every sekret cia operation and has millions of page hits about tangential crap to obfuscate the bullshit

A real citation

Air America 1990 is a good watch

anyway buddy, when google is blacking out the truth and ur side is being a massive clusterfuck cuz someone had sparkles or pink hair it's no wonder why the world is such a shitshow lol

Nirgon 08-15-2021 08:11 AM

Didn't you make a thread about soiling yourself

starkind 08-15-2021 08:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirgon (Post 3346834)
Didn't you make a thread about soiling yourself

I highly respekt the truth combratd

its been a few days at least tho so i'm doin well

h0ow about u? still mad?

r u ever happy?

even when soiling urself?

also just so u know i'm not refuting ur OP lol i'm just saying this is nothing new, hope u have a nice day, and survive to see it again in 2041 maybe

I do think it's extra sillly special mad to be mad and in direkt fear of specificially at the current puppet that is being waved in ur faces tho

practice some mindfullness M'kay. Go garden or soeomthing or start a wow alt.

Mesocyclone 08-15-2021 08:53 AM

You ask me if I have negative thoughts? .. All my thoughts,.. are negative thoughts. Would you like to hear another joke, Murray?

And Murray, when they bring me out, can you introduce me as Wokeman.

Nirgon 08-15-2021 09:29 AM

not readin it lol

Jibartik 08-15-2021 09:45 AM

Is this nirgons final form?

Jibartik 08-15-2021 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CancerMage (Post 3346822)
im just glad like, a local force is now governing their own country. even if they are backwards as fuck.

I have said it time and time again. we can leave assets in place to survail and our tech is good enough these days, we have any kind of tent city pop up hosting actual terrorists like bin laden, we go in and bomb it. That was the only reason we were in afganistan to prevent terrorist training camps/bases of operation. We do not need to have a large troop presence to do that.

Idk, we'd rather fundamentalist dictator warlords rule freely to murder, and torture people rather than have five thousand troops in Afghanistan?

Remember all that was keeping that entire country from collapsing was 5000 troops.

We are anti war, but what we did here was defund the police in afganastan. Not stopped any wars. We started a war, we didnt stop one.

Very sad, this was a HUGe mistake, and both trump and biden were gonig to do it.

Because WE wanted it. And WE were wrong. This was a big mistake.

Sometimes, we should listen to daddy. Instead we listen to Dobie Gillis still. Shame.

Mesocyclone 08-15-2021 10:07 AM

9/11 was an inside attack done to illegally invade afghanistan for opium and iraq for oil.
i figure theyre low on opium again in the communist nations. (USA, Britian, Russia, China)

At least that's good news for Courtney Love she wont have to use Fentanyl. (She hired Allen Wrench for 50K to murder Kurt Cobain soon after Kurt wanted a divorce and to write her out of his will)

Whale biologist 08-15-2021 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3346854)
Is this nirgons final form?

better antagonize him so he keeps evolving :p