Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Priests (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   druid soloing in kael (/forums/showthread.php?t=344020)

spiritsofrock 12-10-2019 03:03 AM

druid soloing in kael

anyone ever tried soloing with dogs? we all know the risks going into those pulls, just curious if its something that someone has tried and can confirm.

If so, whats best pull method, calm and pull the roaming one?

shortshot444 12-10-2019 03:12 PM

Hardest part would be identifying what pet you could charm, i used a lvl 51 to con them. Once you know what one can be charmed you can lev up over them and work to snare one as you train up toward EW. I try to land snare early and time my egress when the wolf would be in or around the tunnel up toward EW from 4 way. Keeping the pet snared and out of summon range will make re-charming much easier, they have pretty high hp regen. Bvellos is a pain as he roams through 4 way alot, you can solo him but it can be a little risky. I always make sure i have sow and lev, if it means breaking the pet snaring, egressing, buffing and heading back. So yeah soloing with the dogs can definitely be done, but im not sure its worth the effort. If you can figure out what ones are charm able and learn the ropes its not to bad the wolf wrecks the 4-way mobs. Burning a WC cap is always better than eating a death when things go sideways.

kjs86z 12-12-2019 07:22 AM

What are your goals for such a solo venture?

Armor drops? Faction?