Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Tanks (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Human SK (/forums/showthread.php?t=381577)

Gilbegger 04-01-2021 03:12 PM

Human SK

As a Human SK will I have more options for quests /turn-ins than the evil races?

I'm questing with my sons (druid / enchanter) or I will be.Im a level 10 Dark Elf SK right now....but...if more cities are available to me as a human I will remake my character.

I'm thinking about quest turn ins like Gnoll Fangs , bone chips ect.

Than you in advance.

And yes...I could have chosen warrior but I like Shadow Knight better.

Gwaihir 04-01-2021 03:22 PM

As a Human Necro Innoruuk worshipper, you're not KOS in FV or OT Outposts, starting faction in FV and OT is apprehensive.

You'll also be able to traverse Neriak (i believe, i haven't conned every NPC). You'll want to stay away from the cleric/paladin areas in the gud guys cities, and grobb/oggok have some questionable NPCs in the guildmasters' areas.

Baler 04-01-2021 05:25 PM

Hope you picked Innoruuk for neriak flex on new players.

I love sitting around neriak on my human cleric of innoruuk and having new players ask me how i'm able to chill in an evil city.
The lord of Hate is the best god.

Jibartik 04-01-2021 05:36 PM

I remember back on live seeing this and being like, wow they must be really evil.

bricke75 05-12-2021 04:31 PM

My Human SK is a Bertoxxulous worshipper. She can go pretty much anywhere. Qeynos, Freeport, Neriak, Rivervale, Surefall Glade, any druid rings no problem. Only place I've noticed her KoS is Halas and OT.

Keebz 05-12-2021 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricke75 (Post 3304825)
My Human SK is a Bertoxxulous worshipper. She can go pretty much anywhere. Qeynos, Freeport, Neriak, Rivervale, Surefall Glade, any druid rings no problem. Only place I've noticed her KoS is Halas and OT.

I'm guessing you're KoS in Grobb/Oggok though?

bricke75 05-13-2021 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keebz (Post 3304831)
I'm guessing you're KoS in Grobb/Oggok though?

I have not tried either of those. Next time I am in the area I will check.

Gustoo 05-25-2021 03:00 PM

I also remember seeing evil humans on live and thinking "that sick fuck"

The 06-15-2021 11:49 AM

As a human inny SK, I wasn't KOS to grobb or oggok. I wrecked my faction since then but initially I was fine. Could traverse Neriak perfectly fine as well, with exception of the SK/necro guild. They still don't like Humans, although I've fixed The Dead faction through questing and killing gnomes. NFP doesn't Like you at default either, nothing some orc killing won't fix. About the only place that hated me was the entire continent of Faydwer, but screw them anyway. Dumb elves. I never made it over to test Qeynos before I destroyed that faction too, but Erudin hates you by default.

Vizax_Xaziv 06-15-2021 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricke75 (Post 3304825)

Also DO note that you'll need to be careful around and Cleric and Paladin Guilds in otherwise-friendly cities!