Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   KC is going from bad to worse (/forums/showthread.php?t=317251)

Cecily 02-28-2019 09:00 PM

Always loved KC. Trains are a feature!

Ennewi 02-28-2019 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kalamurv (Post 2869531)
KC xp....and really any outdoor zone is seriously horrible xp. Maybe mid 40's to low 50's in KC depending on camp, but if you are still there past that you either seriously suck at the game, or have mental issues....or both (excluding camp specific items)

Players who camp specific items don't have mental issues? The greatest headaches on this server are caused by players (in)fighting over items and, even at its most civil, the amount of drama would confound any rational person who never laid eyes on the game before.

Also, all experience in classic EQ is horribly slow compared to other games. So by that standard you also suck and/or have mental issues just for playing here, as do I.

A better argument to make would be to say that players who group in Karnor's beyond a certain level have let themselves become complacent and, as a result, are missing out on a lot of the game they claim to enjoy.

Swish2 02-28-2019 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cecily (Post 2869536)
Always loved KC. Trains are a feature!

As the puller a couple of weeks ago I managed to pull the Warlord room all together...except it was a Warlord, Pawbuster and 2 bodyguards. I made it to the hands room but the typical semi-afk attitude of the place meant the cleric didn't get a heal off in time, and as the group's CC we wiped pretty quick, and LCY partially wiped, and they took out a couple more on the way to the zoneline.

One to remember :)

<3

Cecily 03-01-2019 01:26 AM

And if you had a competent group, which actually do happen there, you would have had such an epic fight... and probably die anyways. WTF were you thinking? Lol.