Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   What's something good that happened today? (/forums/showthread.php?t=369141)

imperiouskitten 11-24-2020 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lizard1 (Post 3216841)
Well i hope the cat is ok, i love cats

All cats are special

Not sure what kinda sicko wants to rub smelly old peoples feet all day but hey we all like different things

cats are weird and cat lovers are closet zoophiles. bet you let your cat wiggle sensually to manipulate you to touch its belly.

nostalgiaquest 11-24-2020 05:22 AM

https://i.imgur.com/phkXhgg.jpg

You sure you don't want to touch it? C'mon just a little bit. See how it feels and we'll go from there.

magnetaress 11-24-2020 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest (Post 3217241)
https://i.imgur.com/phkXhgg.jpg

You sure you don't want to touch it? C'mon just a little bit. See how it feels and we'll go from there.

*burries face and does rasberries*

yes i've done this to my cats and they tolerate me because they have put their teeth on me and they realize i don't care that much, and i wont hurt them so they realize they just can't intimidate me, they also trust me quite a bit because i generally ignore them

except for that 1 time they let their guard down and get rasberries

*knowing this big hairless ape will get its laughs and get bored and go away on its own* is half the battle

Tunabros 11-24-2020 01:12 PM

I didnt let big sip make me go insane

Danth 11-24-2020 02:16 PM

Cats are useful animals to keep around because they kill vermin like mice and moles and as an added bonus they don't require much maintenance. They're probably less useful for city slickers. Dogs are alright if you need a noisemaker to let you know someone is loitering where he shouldn't be.

Danth

magnetaress 11-24-2020 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunabros (Post 3217404)
I didnt let big sip make me go insane

are yo implying something?

Baler 11-24-2020 04:09 PM

I normally take my coffee black. no cream no sugar but it's closing in on the holidays so I got some of that Baileys Coffee Creamer. And I have to say it taste pretty damn good. I've spiked my coffee with baileys irish cream before and it's not far off in taste, just non-alcoholics.

magnetaress 11-24-2020 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 3217533)
I normally take my coffee black. no cream no sugar but it's closing in on the holidays so I got some of that Baileys Coffee Creamer. And I have to say it taste pretty damn good. I've spiked my coffee with baileys irish cream before and it's not far off in taste, just non-alcoholics.

This.

feniin 11-24-2020 04:40 PM

Loststalker was possessed and brought friends over to hang out with everyone. We all had a good time. No social distancing, of course.

Philistine 11-24-2020 09:57 PM

Only semi-off topic, but snuck in some game time during work for the first time since this whole work-from-home thing started in March...was kinda fun but kinda stressful lol