Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   What's something good that happened today? (/forums/showthread.php?t=369141)

nostalgiaquest 01-09-2021 01:25 PM

I miss this thread. Today I went hiking in a Dutch national park near Amsterdam. Lots of deer with decent racks. And a rainbow.

https://i.imgur.com/ygfhg1P.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/siH5hxa.jpg

Philistine 01-09-2021 07:22 PM

My son and I made potash cakes. They're very mediocre, but we had fun :p

imperiouskitten 01-10-2021 01:08 AM

i was pretty darn stressed out from yesterday and skyrim crashing repeatedly this morning (vr, gotten some pretty killer hips & legs from the sneak mechanic :p ). Decided to reinstall gaem, and impulse told me to grab my husband's hand. My tension broke liek a wave around him, truly excellent

Tunabros 01-10-2021 01:45 AM

Lost my virginity today

but found out later some dude broke into my car and stole all my credit cards and

even took my safeway/target cards

Guess things got to even out sometimes :/

imperiouskitten 01-10-2021 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunabros (Post 3242942)
Lost my virginity today

but found out later some dude broke into my car and stole all my credit cards and

even took my safeway/target cards

Guess things got to even out sometimes :/

waoh grats dude !! but, you did tell me you "werent that into sex" before, like u had experience... explain? :p

and, you learned a valuable lesson young ... motherfuckers be going thru your car every single day and u don't even know it, I swear if you leave something in there just ONCE they get it in some cities, even hidden in the trunk etc.

Tunabros 01-10-2021 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by imperiouskitten (Post 3242950)
waoh grats dude !! but, you did tell me you "werent that into sex" before, like u had experience... explain? :p

and, you learned a valuable lesson young ... motherfuckers be going thru your car every single day and u don't even know it, I swear if you leave something in there just ONCE they get it in some cities, even hidden in the trunk etc.

Guess I worded it wrong. Was saying that I didn't really like sexual activities

It lasted like 30 seconds but it was alright I guess

also I live in an upper-class neighborhood so I was pretty surprised my shit got stolen

Fame 01-10-2021 05:28 AM

Baby girl born with all 10 fingers and toes, light skin blonde hair not much of a crier yet. Today was truly a blessing for me.

Jimjam 01-10-2021 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fame (Post 3242987)
Baby girl born with all 10 fingers and toes, light skin blonde hair not much of a crier yet. Today was truly a blessing for me.

Creating the alibi for that IP exemption, eh?

Grats!

magnetaress 01-10-2021 12:00 PM

I foudn this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUXP...sakeU0A5eTysuz

holy smokes :D

imperiouskitten 01-10-2021 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunabros (Post 3242960)
Guess I worded it wrong. Was saying that I didn't really like sexual activities

It lasted like 30 seconds but it was alright I guess

also I live in an upper-class neighborhood so I was pretty surprised my shit got stolen

it only happens in upper class neighborhoods i swear

never been thieved from my lil apartments, only on the shiny hill.

now as for ur sex, what u gotta do , is learn to extend it :p then about 6 months of good practice and ur having good bone sesh. or take ur time, could be years