Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Patch Notes: Friday, May 1st, 2020 (/forums/showthread.php?t=357532)

stephenc44 05-08-2020 12:34 PM

Any word on if we can transfer Baton of Flame to someone on the kill log that can actually use the item now?

Elijah850 05-08-2020 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solist (Post 3124314)
You play everquest.

It's 2020.

A few hours of your time lost is the least of your concerns. Get some perspective, and enjoy the game for what it is, which is sometimes repeating stuff. If this isn't fun to you, I suggest another game.

/agree 100%

Lothisu 05-09-2020 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elijah850 (Post 3125710)
/agree 100%

A few hours? You must of not attempted to obtain one of the legacy items. Either way though, what was gained other then intentionally pissing people off that thought they had another month to try to get their characters the legacy items. It was a very questionable move.

drakkan 05-09-2020 10:02 AM

Is the Thex dagger quest done now too?

Tywulf 05-09-2020 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drakkan (Post 3126111)
Is the Thex dagger quest done now too?

It should be, yes. Haven't looked though.

Man0warr 05-09-2020 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lothisu (Post 3126089)
A few hours? You must of not attempted to obtain one of the legacy items. Either way though, what was gained other then intentionally pissing people off that thought they had another month to try to get their characters the legacy items. It was a very questionable move.

Here's the thing. They don't care if your pissed off. They don't care if you stop playing or keep playing. The only thing Nilbog cares about is removing them at the proper point of the timeline - which when initially announced, was incorrectly stated a month later than it should be.

Nilstoniakrath 05-09-2020 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Man0warr (Post 3126358)
Here's the thing. They don't care if your pissed off. They don't care if you stop playing or keep playing. The only thing Nilbog cares about is removing them at the proper point of the timeline - which when initially announced, was incorrectly stated a month later than it should be.

Get over your self. The patch happened in May and not June. Boohoo

Man0warr 05-10-2020 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath (Post 3126413)
Get over your self. The patch happened in May and not June. Boohoo

I'm not the one complaining about the items being removed?

Nilstoniakrath 05-10-2020 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Man0warr (Post 3126904)
I'm not the one complaining about the items being removed?

Sorry if I mis-quoted you when replying to your response to an idiot

ScaryKoolaid 05-13-2020 09:32 PM

Dumb question, but is there a guide on how to properly apply the patch without screwing up your files? I'm getting an error about Spell Files Out Of Date when I try and login and I have the patch files downloaded, just not correctly placed in my folder.

How do we add it in?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.