Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   ******Official politics thread ****** (/forums/showthread.php?t=260341)

mickmoranis 03-20-2018 02:25 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...OWED-data.html

as usual dems have a HUGE PROBLEM when its republicans doing the exact same thing the democrats do, its so obvious how childish and naive democrats are.

AzzarTheGod 03-20-2018 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod (Post 2677488)
Its a lot of Baler type people.

lowkey woke.

AzzarTheGod 03-20-2018 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xaanka (Post 2677769)

JFK is a really good point until now it was speculation but after this year's FOIA releases it's pretty much spelled out that JFK was killed because he wasn't on board with ((())) and deepstate's desire to keep global conflict going. JFK was woke on the jewish question. it's no surprise he was killed.

Indeed his father Joe was fully woke on Jews and actually made efforts to help Germany fix their public image problem. Joe told the German Ambassador to the U.K. that it wasn't the Jewish policy that people had a problem with in the West, it was the Kristallnacht and other massive stories that were giving legs to an anti-German sentiment. He warned him the world would start caring if they couldn't shut them up. He specifically referenced the "Jewish owned press" in America as a potential problem for squealing. The German Ambassador wrote that Joe understood German Jewish policy fully, but disagreed with the volume of the message (which was quite loud, but since Jew was equal to saying Communist at the time, it was probably warranted in the war against communists)

Joe Kennedy said he believed Adolf's rise was an excellent solution to the problem of Communism in Germany. Which it was. We like to associate fascism with something terrible due to (((slander))) but really its the best form of hybrid capitalism. Think I should add for the hysterical less woke that fascism doesn't involve anti Jew policy against its own citizens, it would only be anti- Zionist occupation in the interest of protecting the state.

Face it, libertarian capitalism is a nice idea, but its romantic. We don't need romantic economic policy we need sharp teeth capable of preserving the American way of life while also ensuring capitalism is forever protected from its own people.

Wonkie 03-20-2018 07:47 PM

impeachment is happening

in pennsylvania. some judges did a naughty and/or the GOP is doing a power grab

Baler 03-20-2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod (Post 2677488)
def. ive said that about the millennial / younger Gen X'ers getting these fed jobs and clearances. Its a lot of Baler type people.

First of all you don't know me nor have you ever talked to me. Just how old do you think I am?

Patriam1066 03-20-2018 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonkie (Post 2677945)
impeachment is happening

in pennsylvania. some judges did a naughty and/or the GOP is doing a power grab

If he fires mueller I think you're right

skarlorn 03-20-2018 08:06 PM

As a millenial in a position of power at his company, I find baby boomers constantly complaining about a lack of millenial work ethic.

good job training that into us you stupid fucks

"do what you're passionate about"

^ WRONG

Patriam1066 03-20-2018 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skarlorn (Post 2677953)
As a millenial in a position of power at his company, I find baby boomers constantly complaining about a lack of millenial work ethic.

good job training that into us you stupid fucks

"do what you're passionate about"

^ WRONG

Solid criticism. I told my kids STEM or healthcare but plenty of people did tell theirs "do what you love hehe!"

You can do what you love once you retire a multimillionaire at 50

Patriam1066 03-20-2018 08:09 PM

That said, millennial are the least white / least Protestant generation in America history so just from a ethnocuktural standpoint y'all are lazier than the rest

AzzarTheGod 03-20-2018 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 2677946)
First of all you don't know me nor have you ever talked to me. Just how old do you think I am?

Goldfish memory, is it possible?

I didn't forget the ORIGINAL Luclin debate in the blue server section over a year ago.