Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   What did you eat this morning thread? (/forums/showthread.php?t=293241)

Irulan 03-12-2018 12:41 PM

What did you eat this morning thread?

I had day old pizzahut pizza with ham, cheese, olives bread sticks, and a cup of sugary coffee, really disgustingly salty, clocked in about 904 calories, but I'm going in for a minor surgery tomorrow so I felt like I should fast and have some reserves just in case I code on them and they need to bring me back two or three times.:p

Tupakk 03-12-2018 12:43 PM

Some salty skin.

GL with surgery tomorrow with all that in your tummy the ME will have a field day in your guts if you die.

Irulan 03-12-2018 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tupakk (Post 2673056)
Some salty skin.

GL with surgery tomorrow with all that in your tummy the ME will have a field day in your guts if you die.

Yeah I should have just stuck with my regular insure + peanut butter breakfast, but it was there taunting me.

Baler 03-12-2018 01:27 PM

4 cups of coffee and a blueberry muffin.

skarlorn 03-12-2018 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tupakk (Post 2673056)
Some salty skin.

um yeah... are you getting anasthesia? usually you aren't supposed to eat at all a day before a surgery if you're going under.

Honestly seems like an intense and unhealthy meal before surgery.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 2673085)

mynibba.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by skarlorn (Post 2673039)
Just slammed down a bowl of OAT GRUEL with whey PROTEIN and peaNUT butter and MilCH. cooking some bacon right now to subsidize my gAiNZ. HUGE gains coming in this month

Irulan 03-12-2018 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baler (Post 2673085)

Sounds like a good breakfast.. blueberry pancakes are awesome...

Quote:

Originally Posted by skarlorn (Post 2673097)
um yeah... are you getting anasthesia? usually you aren't supposed to eat at all a day before a surgery if you're going under.

Honestly seems like an intense and unhealthy meal before surgery.

mynibba.gif

Supposed to be no general aenesthesia... just local.... no twilight or anything... so... Should be OK, i'm going to eat one more time today and that's it... probably. I don't want to be so weak my blood glucose is like 40 all day tommorow, surgery at 1pm so. Should be fine.

Oat gruel + peanut buttter is what I want right now.... going to be my next meal, GNC Snickerdoodle loaded with peanutbutter. Maybe some pistachios on the side to make it really interesting for the ME if they have to sedate me and I aspirate.

And yeah my skin/sweat is always crazy salty.

Whirled 03-12-2018 02:45 PM

Get the quick oats; not the regular old fashioned ones, as those only taste better when they soak in water for hours. GL in recovery

katrik 03-12-2018 02:49 PM

2 eggs. Bottle of water.

mickmoranis 03-12-2018 03:23 PM

I had a snickers and a coke.

maskedmelon 03-12-2018 03:25 PM

i had a cup of black decaf coffee with peppermint extract and a york peppermint patty.