Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Hello from New Jersey (/forums/showthread.php?t=368170)

DerekShellman66 09-18-2020 09:12 PM

Hello from New Jersey

Hello from New Jersey. Thank you for accepting me into the group. Happy to be a member. Anyway I am looking forward to meeting some of you in the near future. Until then….

Please be patient if I ask stupid questions, I will try my best to use the search function, but sometimes search and I don't get along. Please be patient if I ask stupid questions, I will try my best to use the search function, but sometimes search and I don't get along.

Cheers,

GrimSloth 09-24-2020 09:00 PM

Welcome 😁

Make sure to check out the wiki, most of your potential questions will be answered there. From chat commands to maps, spell tables and unit stats. Keep an eye also for quests in your area.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Main_Page

BlackBellamy 09-25-2020 09:23 AM

Quote:

Please be patient if I ask stupid questions, I will try my best to use the search function, but sometimes search and I don't get along.

Please be patient if I ask stupid questions, I will try my best to use the search function, but sometimes search and I don't get along.

Please be patient if I ask stupid questions, I will try my best to use the search function, but sometimes search and I don't get click...whirl...ERROR ERROR ERROR CANNOT CONTINUE!!!
Hi Spamming Robot definitely not from New Jersey who is looking to build up his post count prior to spamming the whole forum with home gardening equipment links.

Banned already?

Damn we must hate New Jersey Robots!

Henlolizar 09-25-2020 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DerekShellman66 (Post 3183889)
By the way, I think that choosing a mower depends a lot on the size properties that I am mowing.

To be fair, I think we can all agree that this is truly excellent advice.

Tunabros 09-25-2020 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBellamy (Post 3186397)
Hi Spamming Robot definitely not from New Jersey who is looking to build up his post count prior to spamming the whole forum with home gardening equipment links.

Banned already?

Damn we must hate New Jersey Robots!

lol