Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Tanks (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   Accidentally gave my skeleton my starter Khukri lol (/forums/showthread.php?t=381911)

Broketoes 04-06-2021 06:11 AM

Accidentally gave my skeleton my starter Khukri lol

I accidentally gave my skeleton my starter weapon on accident lol and i was wondering ifffff..

A. There was a way to get a new one (having no newbie note messes that up a bit..

oorrrr

B. Is it really that important? I'm new, and I'm only level 12, but it was a hell of a thing getting to 12 with no prior EQ1 experience.

Thank you

Tnair 04-06-2021 05:06 PM

It sounds like you're an iksar sk, in which case you'll be missing out on The Iconic Quest for your race/class combo

https://wiki.project1999.com/Crusader%27s_Tests

It's not a necessity, it might be multi-questable(?), you may or may not forever regret this lost piece of iksar history...there's oodles of other weapons, it depends on how much Lore Flavor you enjoy

loramin 04-06-2021 09:44 PM

If you don't want to restart/re-level a new toon, and you really want to do the quest line, you could always use the petition forum to request that the staff return the item to you. It will likely take a long time (quite possibly months) ... but it is an option.

As Tnair said though, you can go your entire EQ life without doing that quest: it's not like any groups are going to reject you or anything ;)

Samoht 04-06-2021 10:25 PM

Is The Penance not available on P99?

https://wiki.project1999.com/The_Penance

DMN 04-07-2021 12:40 AM

You could try doing step 2 in the greenmist quest line and collect the sarnk heads, turn them in immediately AFTER you make a newbie SK and turn his note in and then hand the sword in as well. if it doesn't work then you need to think if you care or not.

Anxarcule 04-07-2021 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMN (Post 3284806)
You could try doing step 2 in the greenmist quest line and collect the sarnk heads, turn them in immediately AFTER you make a newbie SK and turn his note in and then hand the sword in as well. if it doesn't work then you need to think if you care or not.

This will 100% work - a newbie SK also starts out right next to the quest giver so just turn it in, camp out, delete newbie SK, login to main SK (should be camped by quest giver) and turn in sarnak heads.

Broketoes 04-07-2021 07:15 AM

Thanks everyone for the huge advice! MUCH APPRECIATED. :) :) :)