Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Casters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Necro velious pre raid/group BiS (/forums/showthread.php?t=333728)

brokenpromise 09-13-2019 05:04 AM

Necro velious pre raid/group BiS

So the wiki is sadly lacking a necro velious pre raid bis. That being said, how about we pull the community to weigh in. While we are at it, how about an updated velious guide. Camps, plat farming techniques and places and overall anything you can think of. Hopefully we can get a hero to update the wiki

Legidias 09-13-2019 09:24 AM

Get a gob ring and have at it charming

Crawdad 09-13-2019 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brokenpromise (Post 2959972)
So the wiki is sadly lacking a necro velious pre raid bis. That being said, how about we pull the community to weigh in. While we are at it, how about an updated velious guide. Camps, plat farming techniques and places and overall anything you can think of. Hopefully we can get a hero to update the wiki

Its a bunch of Chardok 2.0 gear and then the usual velious Int caster stuff. Be the change you want in the world! :)

aaezil 09-13-2019 10:49 AM

*somebody do the work for me* thread

kitao 09-14-2019 02:01 AM

Does preraid mean anything mqable and droppable?

Hot, zlandi, etc?

Canelek 09-14-2019 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaezil (Post 2960049)
*somebody do the work for me* thread

brokenpromise 09-14-2019 08:16 AM

Seeing as how I am a new player to p99, no shit I'm looking to the community for advice. Why would I not?

brokenpromise 09-14-2019 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kitao (Post 2960607)
Does preraid mean anything mqable and droppable?

Hot, zlandi, etc?

If you think that it qualifies as pre raid BiS, yes. I would love to get a zlandi but for the price of a zlandi you could get pretty decked out

brokenpromise 09-14-2019 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crawdad (Post 2960045)
Its a bunch of Chardok 2.0 gear and then the usual velious Int caster stuff. Be the change you want in the world! :)

Honestly I'm trying to. I've been recording and trying my hand at flatts type youtube videos. I've got a check list of things I want to do, shawl, coldain ring and epic are high up on the list. Just gotta get there first.

I very much would love to do an updated necro gear/guide

loramin 09-14-2019 11:05 AM

I will point out that I have started (it's still in the very early phases) an Equipping a Necromancer page in the wiki.

I'm trying to (over time) build out these pages to help centralize commonly agreed upon item knowledge (eg. Necromancers like Circlets of Shadow and Zlandi hearts), but still stay "encyclopedia-like" and neutral (so the pages won't say "you should get item X at Y level" or anything like that; that's for player guides). The goal is just to accumulate items/armor sets that some Necromancers (in some eras, when soloing/grouping/raiding) might want.

Anyhow, this doesn't help the problem of no pre-raid Velious gear list for Necromancers ... but since the new page uses that same list also I thought I'd mention it.

Oh, and one more thing: those lists are "transcluded" on the Necromancer and Equipping a Necromancer page, which means if you try to edit them there you'll get weird wiki code instead of the list. I added some code so that if you do that anyway, the wiki will now send you to the transcluded page (http://wiki.project1999.com/Players:...ar#Necromancer) instead ... if you let it.