Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Recent Update (/forums/showthread.php?t=333558)

loramin 09-14-2019 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zeroduk (Post 2960664)
is it possible you can let use to use newer pet graphic?
don't mind to do all command manually, but graphic... please?

Do Better Classic Elementals still work? I always thought those were cooler and belonged on P99 more (they're still not classic, but less so than the Luclin elementals, since at least these still use the old models, just with a different skin).

At the very least I feel like they belong on Blue, but maybe on Green too since no one else can see them and they're almost classic.

http://wiki.project1999.com/images/t...Elementals.png

Worry 09-14-2019 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loramin (Post 2960840)
Do Better Classic Elementals still work? I always thought those were cooler and belonged on P99 more (they're still not classic, but less so than the Luclin elementals, since at least these still use the old models, just with a different skin).

At the very least I feel like they belong on Blue, but maybe on Green too since no one else can see them and they're almost classic.

http://wiki.project1999.com/images/t...Elementals.png

They look great.

Temin 09-15-2019 03:25 PM

After the last patch I can't get it to open with McAfee active. It blocks an incoming connection from IP 144.121.19.172, 161.69.25.99

'Suspicious incoming network connection blocked. Source IP address: 144.121.19.172

I opened eqgame and eqemu exe's to all access all ports on McAfee, but guess I am missing something.

minibus 09-16-2019 03:03 PM

Yeah, what's up with the new UI? I haven't played in a few months, so I tried to log back on on a new computer. I don't understand anything!

honeybee12874 09-16-2019 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gumbo (Post 2960093)
Think of all the people of Surefall Glade... They spent a ton of advertisement featuring their zone and wanting people to show up in singles and in groups because they were told people can now port in and now, nothing... Surefall Glade will now crumble to nothing... :(

Hehehe.

Serious question though (for when the bug does get fixed) ... I heard that the port's landing spot is right inside the Druid guild or something like that (not safe for evil races) Does anyone know if this is true and if any of those NPCs See Invis? If so, I would have to be careful in the future on who exactly I could port in to Surefall Glade... lol.

Gumbo 09-16-2019 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeybee12874 (Post 2961948)
Hehehe.

Serious question though (for when the bug does get fixed) ... I heard that the port's landing spot is right inside the Druid guild or something like that (not safe for evil races) Does anyone know if this is true and if any of those NPCs See Invis? If so, I would have to be careful in the future on who exactly I could port in to Surefall Glade... lol.

The Wiki map lists the spot as Druid Guildmaster and Surefall Druid Teleport destination and the zone is filled with Humans and Half-Elfs so I think evil races would want to watch themselves if ported in...

loramin 09-16-2019 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gumbo (Post 2961971)
The Wiki map lists the spot as Druid Guildmaster and Surefall Druid Teleport destination and the zone is filled with Humans and Half-Elfs so I think evil races would want to watch themselves if ported in...

To be fair, this isn't the only port destination where evils (who haven't done faction work) will need an invis. That's what they get for consorting with (and/or being) Trolls ;)

Nilstoniakrath 09-16-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gumbo (Post 2961971)

Surefall is basically the same as North Karana, as far as the issues facing evils in porting in. Maybe a tad bit worse since the zone is full of good NPCs, NK you should be ok if your invis holds and you run quick away from the ring, SFG is full of good NPCs throughout

honeybee12874 09-16-2019 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath (Post 2962142)
Surefall is basically the same as North Karana, as far as the issues facing evils in porting in. Maybe a tad bit worse since the zone is full of good NPCs, NK you should be ok if your invis holds and you run quick away from the ring, SFG is full of good NPCs throughout

Okay yeah, that's kind of what I was imagining as well. My biggest concern was if any of the Surefall NPCs could See Invis for some reason.

Nirgon 09-19-2019 12:40 PM

You shouldn't have to defend making classic changes

Remove the pet winduh u spaghetti spine