Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   The Media created Q (/forums/showthread.php?t=378869)

FatherSioux 02-18-2021 12:10 PM

The Media created Q

Discuss

I'm sure you all to the left of me will earnestly read this and reflect.

"Despite this alleged brutal murder taking place in one of the most surveilled buildings on the planet, filled that day with hundreds of cellphones taping the events, nobody saw video of it. No photographs depicted it. To this day, no autopsy report has been released. No details from any official source have been provided."

Jibartik 02-18-2021 12:15 PM

cd288 02-18-2021 12:24 PM

Imagine being so disrespectful of someone who died as a result of the group you identify with that you post something like this.

Jesus dude you really are inconsiderate

FatherSioux 02-18-2021 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cd288 (Post 3263463)
Imagine being so disrespectful of someone who died as a result of the group you identify with that you post something like this.

Jesus dude you really are inconsiderate

So you didn't read it at all, boy am I surprised.

magnetaress 02-18-2021 12:31 PM

OPs entire article is gossip.

There's 4 eyewitness accounts from the police and I saw on video a police man confronting these dudes spraying said extinguisher, not at a fire. Pretty sure they killed him because he told them to cease and desist.

Pretty easy to kill someone with a fire extinguisher.

Nextime protest lawfully.

Next.

Quote:

"Despite this alleged brutal murder taking place in one of the most surveilled buildings on the planet"
(Article shoulda been about epstien)

Cassawary 02-18-2021 12:33 PM

clicked, saw it was greenwald, closed

FatherSioux 02-18-2021 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magnetaress (Post 3263468)
OPs entire article is gossip.

There's 4 eyewitness accounts from the police and I saw on video a police man confronting these dudes spraying said extinguisher, not at a fire. Pretty sure they killed him because he told them to cease and desist.

Kids, this is why you don't tie your identity to a political spectrum. You have a real inability to take in new information without dismissing it. I suggest you read the article and instead of whispering to yourself that this is trash, try and imagine that the person writing it isn't attacking your very soul. Imagine that they are trying to shine light on a dark area of the world.

Be the light.

magnetaress 02-18-2021 12:42 PM

10 years old is old enough to be conscientious and obey the law. If not something horrible is wrong that absolutely needs to be addressed.

There's good reasons to break the law. Or bend it.

This wasn't one.

Jibartik 02-18-2021 12:43 PM

Everyone, me watching, the news casters covering it "why is there no security!" "there is no police presence, wow this is crazy!"

THEN!!!!

We all watched, at dusk after a couple hours, the mob dispersed and went home on their own.

now...

I am going to take flack from one side of the war here, but I aint ever heard of an insurrection that goes home on its own at dusk let alone doesn't come back to fight the next day.

Was trump hoping for an insurrection? Maybe.

Was it an insurrection? No.

magnetaress 02-18-2021 12:48 PM

They didn't. They left when the national guard showed up and they realized they wouldn't get out of there.

Also the people milling about outside and those breaking and entering really are disparate groups. Someone down at the hoagie stand who didn't go in and left peacefully isn't the same as someone who went in, started attacking, vandalizing with a fire extinguisher and killed the good guy politely asking them to please for God sakes stop.

Also Mr. Zipties is in his own incredible category far above it all

The kind of behavior on display inside of the capital that day is EXACTLY the kind of behavior that leads to genocide.

Change my mind.