Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Melee (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Rogue Soloing - Level 57 - Ez Static Camp? (/forums/showthread.php?t=379650)

Knuckle 03-02-2021 03:47 PM

Rogue Soloing - Level 57 - Ez Static Camp?

I have a Rogue with average planar grade classic gear + epic at level 57 in Velious era.

Has anyone found an area where a rogue could solo a mob even a "dark green" in a realistic manner?

I don't mind if its inefficient or a long respawn, just haven't found a spot I could afk grind while working to slowly climb up the leveling ladder solo.

Tunabros 03-02-2021 03:54 PM

good luck with that

Cecily 03-02-2021 06:17 PM

Do you use poison, Knuckle? Spine Break is your friend now. 50% slow and root for like 30 sec. When I deleveled Cecily and fought my way back up with full gear, I was dropping dark blues with that poison in KC no problem. Soloed Hangnail once! That was a close fight. Used nimble to get a second Spine Break applied and lived with like 100 hp. Anyways, it's good. Will definitely boost your options.

Easy to make and vendor bought. I'd carry 80+ shots worth of combines with you and make them as you go.

Knuckle 03-02-2021 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cecily (Post 3268470)
Do you use poison, Knuckle? Spine Break is your friend now. 50% slow and root for like 30 sec. When I deleveled Cecily and fought my way back up with full gear, I was dropping dark blues with that poison in KC no problem. Soloed Hangnail once! That was a close fight. Used nimble to get a second Spine Break applied and lived with like 100 hp. Anyways, it's good. Will definitely boost your options.

Easy to make and vendor bought. I'd carry 80+ shots worth of combines with you and make them as you go.

yeah I carry spinebreak, just not sure if that's the best solution for an afk grind style, sounds like lengthy kills, but might try that in the off hours!

Muggens 03-03-2021 12:07 AM

Cecily knows. And you can sideswipe frontstab a rooted mob

Robersonroger38 03-03-2021 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knuckle (Post 3268389)
I have a Rogue with average planar grade classic gear + epic at level 57 in Velious era.

Has anyone found an area where a rogue could solo a mob even a "dark green" in a realistic manner?

I don't mind if its inefficient or a long respawn, just haven't found a spot I could afk grind while working to slowly climb up the leveling ladder solo.

Barbarian guards in ever frost are dark green to you at this level, and fairly easy. There are 3 single guards. if you zone out of blackburrow and head toward permafrost you’ll run into them.

Layne 03-03-2021 11:22 AM

Working on a new rogue twink hopefully here in the future when I get the plats. Came across this might be dated though and not applicable with changes in game now.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...gue+solo+spots

Knuckle 03-03-2021 12:21 PM

great tips everyone, currently testing an unmentioned area PM'd to me, can confirm I am receiveing dark blue exps, but slow timers. definitely gonna check out them EF guards eventually.

Layne 03-03-2021 12:38 PM

Feel free to pm me your list if you want :) of spots you hit up along your journey I will be starting at level 1

Muggens 03-03-2021 04:01 PM

I have a new rogue twink(i also have lvl 60 rog, but i enjoy the class so going at it again) hes only lvl 20 something atm, not playing much, but my route so far has been: Bone Chips - CB Belts - Oasis(train up skills) - Gorge - Runnyeye