Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Whoring out myself for an infestation (/forums/showthread.php?t=284201)

Troxx 11-02-2017 11:08 AM

Whoring out myself for an infestation

I have no interest in the quest piece (either to sell MQ or for myself) but looking for an infestation. If you're doing a Vilefang run and need a tank let me know! If necessary I'll even pay to tag along and loot a rot. PM me with any details or find me online on any of the below toons in sig.

- 58 warrior

Sonderbeast 11-02-2017 12:18 PM

I've seen kittens in there a couple days in a row in the evening, maybe contact them.

Troxx 11-03-2017 12:11 PM

I'm euro time zone. This weekend I can make plans to be there around the right time (regardless of time - can set an alarm!) in DN if any have plans to do Vilefang. I'm willing to bring my dps, my tankiness, and my glowing personality!

PM me :D

skarlorn 11-03-2017 12:25 PM

is this no drop? i have one in the bank gathering dust. the Rivervale banking coalition has tried to convince me to put it in the museum, but Bilbo baggins taught Filbus not to trust the government and always keep your dragon gold very safe

I will give it to you if I can, young hobbit

Sorn 11-03-2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skarlorn (Post 2605230)
is this no drop?

Yes

Legidias 11-03-2017 12:41 PM

Its quite common to see the loot rights sell for 10k I thought?

Troxx 11-15-2017 07:56 AM

Shout out to my old buddy Aikons. Nabbed him duo with me playing shaman (along with 2 spider adds) over the weekend. Fight was easy ... but that probably had more to do with his insane gear :p

Amazing aggro weapon to say the least!

Thanks man :)

Soothsayer 11-18-2017 11:01 AM

I don't understand the logic behind paying for a rot that nobody wants. Let's suppose you tag along with a group who's killing Vilefang without paying "10k." What are they going to do, loot Infestation purely out of spite because you didn't "pay up"?

Eugh. :confused:

Legidias 11-18-2017 01:09 PM

p99 rules -> You aren't allowed to loot other people's mob corpses without permission. Most do it with smaller mobs, but anytime you do it its petitionable.

Its a nice thing to give away stuff but its entirely in the killing group / person's disgression.

Bummey 11-18-2017 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soothsayer (Post 2611312)
I don't understand the logic behind paying for a rot that nobody wants. Let's suppose you tag along with a group who's killing Vilefang without paying "10k." What are they going to do, loot Infestation purely out of spite because you didn't "pay up"?

Eugh. :confused:

Sometimes, yeah. It's more about people wanting to deny others progression. And greed. Always greed with P99. And denying progression. And greed.