Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   qqui - the little velious ui that could (/forums/showthread.php?t=232071)

khanable 03-18-2016 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Speedi (Post 2219427)
Awesome! Thanks Cucu!

I will say again guys, this UI is great! I am extremely picky! For it to win me over that's quite a feat! Since I started on p99 I have tried several different UI's. I finally settled on a combination of Duxa and Vert UI. This UI beats those easily. It's very clean, allows more viewing on the screen, and the cast bar + target bar is not buggy like the one in vert. If you are on the fence, give this one a shot. You won't regret it!

http://i.imgur.com/KXJCkqp.png

updated op files

speedi I'll pm you a direct link to the fixed file so you don't have to re-download the whole thing

also, this raises an interesting question - are any of those buttons unusable here on p99? I've never played a pet class so I have no idea, lul

Argh 03-18-2016 06:49 PM

Would use if I still played.

polishanarchy 03-18-2016 06:51 PM

I haven't had any issues with the pet window before personally, and for me the percent value is working, too.

Speedi 03-18-2016 07:39 PM

That will do it Cucu! Thanks again!

I want to hear other people's opinions! You guys tried this UI yet? If yes what did you think? What UI was you using previously?

Speedi 03-19-2016 10:45 AM

New pet window works great Cucu. I spent a record time in HS killing last night and I had zero problems. Thanks again friend!

khanable 03-19-2016 12:57 PM

speedi #1 cheerleader

forgot to include the updated loot window (EQUI_LootWnd.xml) -- all base packs are updated with it now (sorry)

Jimjam 03-19-2016 01:31 PM

NOT CLASSIC!

Looks very sleek though, nice work C U Cum

jcr4990 03-19-2016 11:26 PM

Just started using this today. Taking a little getting used to but really liking it a lot so far. Hardest thing getting used to is cast bar tied to target window. Used to having the cast window in a totally different spot so I keep thinking I fizzled or something cause I don't see cast bar right away heh. Overall really really good though! Especially love the spellbook.

Speedi 03-20-2016 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcr4990 (Post 2220441)
Just started using this today. Taking a little getting used to but really liking it a lot so far. Hardest thing getting used to is cast bar tied to target window. Used to having the cast window in a totally different spot so I keep thinking I fizzled or something cause I don't see cast bar right away heh. Overall really really good though! Especially love the spellbook.

I will admit the first time I used a UI that had the cast bar combined with the target bar (buggy vert target bar) it took some getting used to. But after a little while, you won't be able to play without it. At least this one ain't buggy and looks really nice!

Stick with it Trollololololol, you won't regret it!

Xaanka 03-20-2016 09:01 PM

If I'm updating from the last version but want to keep all the mods I have installed, I'm guessing I have to delete all my UI files and start over from scratch?

Really good UI by the way, I like the changes you've made.