Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Priests (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Pre-Torpor Canni healing (/forums/showthread.php?t=415552)

demonith 02-20-2023 04:16 PM

Pre-Torpor Canni healing

Hey everyone, new Shaman here.

I just hit 58 and got Canni IV and its very nice. my question is it manna efficient to canni down and drop a sup heal on yourself or just let regrowth work its magic?

Thanks everyone!

Raj 02-20-2023 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonith (Post 3577357)

I just hit 58 and got Canni IV and its very nice. my question is it manna efficient to canni down and drop a sup heal on yourself or just let regrowth work its magic?

Thanks everyone!

Solo, its probably not worth it unless you want/need to do a tough or risky pull asap and need the extra HP buffer.

Grouping? Well...melees can be awesomely helpful during downtime to bandage you up. And a good or helpful hybrid with PotG or C2 can do wonders for your mana with their baby spot heals. ;). Oh yeah...good necros are awesome for this stuff too.

Stay strong my friends! 8)

Toxigen 02-20-2023 04:48 PM

just let the regen do its thing when possible

your standard heals arent very mana efficient

Jimjam 02-20-2023 05:04 PM

You get the warrior/monk/rogue/druid to bandage you.

DeathsSilkyMist 02-20-2023 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonith (Post 3577357)

Thanks everyone!

You don't want to use your healing spells on yourself after cannibalizing. Sadly the best healing ratio you get before Torpor is 2 HP per 1 mana, which cancels out Canniablize's 1 mana per 2HP.

If you want to maximize your recovery you canni dance https://youtu.be/7K7oSx2vplg . There are more details in the video description.

EDIT: Disregard the canni 3 vs canni 4 portion, I was wrong. Canni 4 works fine for canni dance, and the ratio is better. You just can't fit two canni 4s in between one tick.

pacmaster 02-21-2023 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimjam (Post 3577384)
You get the warrior/monk/rogue/druid to bandage you.

Or you bind wound yourself. Shaman BW to 70% pretty quick.