Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Shape up raiders. Sincerely, a hippocrite. (/forums/showthread.php?t=295308)

Sonderbeast 04-09-2018 12:27 PM

Shape up raiders. Sincerely, a hippocrite.

Didn't post on r&f because I think this needs real discussion, not blasts from forum trolls and cranky neckbeards.

My observations are external to the end raid scene, but from the objectivity it provides the P99 staff are sending a clear message - Shape up.

To the leadership: If your members are causing bans, work on interpersonal conduct, sportsmanship, diplomacy, preventative measures, incentive. This is for every guild not just those affected by the recent ban. I hope AM realizes this could just as easily been them. There have been attempts to work things out, but its obviously not enough. It's time to change fundamentally if you want to keep raiding on this server.

To the members: The reason you joined a raid guild was to raid, if that is going to be prevented by one or two knuckleheads, then you need to hold each other to a higher standard. If you want to keep raiding on this server then you all need to start playing with the weight of your guild on your shoulders. Don't put up with internal toxicity and blatant misconduct, challenge it. Kill it immediately.

20 days A/A, 30 days AG, 70 days Aw, and it keeps going up. I'm not saying this to rub it in. I want everyone to realize it's serious and that players are not going to win against staff unless we come to terms as a playerbase.

It's a great time to re-evaluate the approach to raiding on P99, the question is not what the leaders will do, but what WE will do.

Bummey 04-09-2018 03:51 PM

Nothing will change as long as the server politics and admin enforced and lawyerquesty subjective rules are designed to empower assholes who control all the raid content.

Disbanding A/A and suspending all accounts associated with them, followed by a consensus driven approach to rotations, inter-guild cooperation, and a constant reexamining of the way we play and interact with each other is the only clear solution.

Bummey 04-09-2018 03:59 PM

lol just slap another bandaid on that gaping chest wound

it'll stop bleeding eventually, after the host dies

skarlorn 04-09-2018 04:57 PM

i, too, enjoy the stressful activity of 3 boxing EQ and Hearthstone and Forums

Sonderbeast 04-09-2018 05:16 PM

Heh, greetings.

branamil 04-09-2018 05:18 PM

Not quite what was planned.

skarlorn 04-09-2018 05:25 PM

RIP SORRY spam

Argh 04-09-2018 05:38 PM

Who is we?

feanan 04-09-2018 05:47 PM

This is when they should launch green99, with an officially sanctioned and enforced raid calendar.

Fresh start, many bugs and exploits have been closed, no chardok aoe

skarlorn 04-09-2018 06:03 PM

That didn't quite hit the mark.