Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   I won EQ! (/forums/showthread.php?t=65932)

zahlia 02-23-2012 01:03 PM

I won EQ!

I diddit! I winned EQ! Jus' lookit alla posts on dese forums: to win EQ, you gotsa be "hardcore" an' "dedicated". I doned mine's bestest to be both. Acourse, is poss'ble gnomes gots diff'rent def'nitions fer dese words dan other folks.

Fer gnomes, you is "hardcore" iffin you is tries to helps folks alla time, even if you busy, even if you not know 'em, even if 'em gots terr'ble reputation, even if 'em is a level 11 who drownded "somewhere in OOT" when 'em felled offa boat an' you wuz hopin' to rest after you finished rezzin' the 7 folks in HS who 'parently all squishded while trainin' each others... I did mine's bestest.

Fer gnomes, you is "dedicated" iffin you stick to wut you believes in you heart is right. You treats other folks the way you would wants to be treated youself, an' not the way dem is treats you, or the way you is 'spect 'ems to treat you. 'Gain, I did mine's bestest.

Fer gnomes, losin' is givin' up an' givin' in an' turnin' into a big meaniehead. I dint. Opp'site of losin' is winnin', so ... I winned EQ!

To alla wonderful folks in Divin'ty, the most hardcore an' dedicated guild I ever had honor of bein' part of, an' to alla nicenice folks in alla dis reincarnation of Norrath, I am wishes you nothin' but LOVE an' HAPPINESS an' FUN, in you games life an' in you real life. I am also hopes dat ev'rybody able to finds 'em inner gnome. ALSO I AM WISHES YOU LOTS AN' LOTSA COOKIES AN' MILK!

/Kneehugs,

NiNiK

EDIT = TRANSLATION = FAREWELL AND BEST WISHES TO ALL! I have loved this game and many of the people in it, and now I'm ready to leave.

eqravenprince 02-23-2012 01:11 PM

OMG, my brain hurts from reading that. Grats on getting your epic!

Srs Not Ames 02-23-2012 01:13 PM

Lol

Thana8088 02-23-2012 01:19 PM

NiNiK, I hope I am supposed to say "Grats" here and not "Goodbye". After the stuff that's been happening over the last two days, I have lost enough family/friends/guildmates and I just can't take anymore sadness. :(

maverixdamighty 02-23-2012 01:21 PM

She didn't get her epic. This is about her not wanting to play here anymore.

FoxxHound 02-23-2012 01:54 PM

I couldn't decipher.

Hitchens 02-23-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxxHound (Post 566245)
I couldn't decipher.

She won Everquest by not descending into the drama gutter of cleric epics.

finalgrunt 02-23-2012 01:59 PM

TMO won - again.

Please don't go Niniksar T_T

Kimmie 02-23-2012 02:00 PM

:(

http://heartofthematteronline.com/wp.../big-heart.jpg

jelatin 02-23-2012 02:08 PM

Bye bye little one. Thanks for making all of our p99 experiences exponentially more enjoyable just by playing with us. Playing with you was one of the most memorable experiences in my long and colorful MMO history, and you shall be dearly missed.

To the owners/creators/GMs: Consider the possibility that the rules and policies enacted here drive away players that you have admitted are a joy to play and interact with yet protect and reinforce the players that you yourselves have said are a nightmare and a headache to deal with.