Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   News & Announcements (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Hey Guise (/forums/showthread.php?t=324012)

Jimjam 08-15-2019 09:52 AM

It meant blue wipe for a test run at green.

Sorry nobody gets warder loot :o.

Swish2 08-20-2019 04:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaezil (Post 2947239)
Why is everyone assuming theres going to be a new server?

He literally posted a picture that said October and A New Experience...

Experience of a new patch? More experience? New expansion?

Who know what new experience means.

It's a variation on pvp teams, as was discussed in a Sirken stream long ago when they put feelers out for what kind of pvp server they'd want.

Cappin Winky 08-20-2019 06:42 AM

I think if it were a team pvp server it would be called something like Orange. :D

What I hope it is, is the devs own take on EQ. Something that feels like classic, but fixes a lot of the things that really wear me out, like 1% drop rates WITH placeholders... Why? Cuz classic? K..

Within EQ is a ton of content I never got to see on live, and probably will never see on P99 either. So that is my hope, less gear grind, but still challenging and without having to poop in a sock.

The thought of a timeline accurate progression server doesn't appeal to me as much as the above does. Then again, whatever it is, I will probably play it.

Afterall, it does say "a NEW experience". A faster progression than Blue doesn't seem 'new'. Does it?

Trexller 08-20-2019 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by toasteroven (Post 2900300)
population split can kill the economy, need at least 1000 to be viable

Quote:

Originally Posted by Not_Mikeo (Post 2900313)
Prediction: its toxic as fuck.

Quote:

Originally Posted by toasteroven (Post 2900317)
green may be the death of this emulator project

Quote:

Originally Posted by Octopath (Post 2900420)
The thought of guise being permacamped with loot rights being sold is enough reason for me to just stick to blue.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunderfury (Post 2900441)
Guises..?

FML

Quote:

Originally Posted by t3kn34k (Post 2900786)
Instead of a smaller group of more skilled players holding down a more difficult end game, this will be a 500+ person line for Guises and petitions as far as the eye can see.
Beautiful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frudrura (Post 2901868)
This is going to be toxic.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilsonshaman99 (Post 2901876)
the neck beards will come in full force to perma camp everything that makes this server exciting news...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hubble (Post 2906091)
a small group of neckbeards will perma camp the guise and manastones. Just like on EQ reborn.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xaeophi (Post 2919730)
So.. Whens the hybrid update coming in? Chardok 2.0 was months ago

Quote:

Originally Posted by Xer0 (Post 2921959)
yeah let's expend a bunch of effort to make sure 20 or so people get what they waant lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaezil (Post 2935499)
You probably wont get whatever camp you remember being bullied out of on green or blue either unless you quit your job and grow a little hair on your neck

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pogi (Post 2947082)
Any chance we can get an update Rogean? The announcement was almost four months ago, and I am starting to feel like you drunk posted "a new experience" with no real expectations of it happening...

These guys are all Spot-On

Jarnauga 08-22-2019 07:35 PM

Dibs on Yakatizma`s Shield of Crafting

jmclark3592 08-23-2019 08:46 AM

Experience penalties on green?

Any ideas if green server will have class experience penalties? I’m sure it wasn’t explicitly stated but when did the staff do away with it? Did it go away the same as a patchy did to keep it classic or did staff remove it because it made some classes too grueling?

Asher 08-24-2019 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmclark3592 (Post 2951166)
Any ideas if green server will have class experience penalties? I’m sure it wasn’t explicitly stated but when did the staff do away with it? Did it go away the same as a patchy did to keep it classic or did staff remove it because it made some classes too grueling?

I don't recall exactly when it left but I am pretty sure it was after Kunark. You can expect that they will be in until after Kunark.

AenorVZ 08-26-2019 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cappin Winky (Post 2949594)
I think if it were a team pvp server it would be called something like Orange.

https://i.imgur.com/dIED6QU.png

Plebe.

Tobius 08-26-2019 05:32 PM

Damn I haven't played in months/years, Would have been tempted by green and getting a rare item, but the only way I could do it to compete with the no lifers was to take time off work.

But obviously most people with jobs have used up their holiday allowance this time of year. Gutted but probably for the best, don't wanna get P99 addiction again lol.

Mewse 08-28-2019 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tobius (Post 2952473)
Gutted but probably for the best, don't wanna get P99 addiction again lol.