Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Returning player, are there low level folks to group with? (/forums/showthread.php?t=430421)

Rudboy66 04-10-2024 04:44 PM

Returning player, are there low level folks to group with?

Hello,

I am thinking of making a new character on P99, I played years and years ago and I was curious if there are low level players in low level zones to group up with and progress through the game? Obviously P99 is a very mature game, and has been around so long that I was just wondering if I would even be able to find anyone starting a new toon?

Hopefully there is!

Cheers

WarpathEQ 04-10-2024 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudboy66 (Post 3681326)
Hello,

I am thinking of making a new character on P99, I played years and years ago and I was curious if there are low level players in low level zones to group up with and progress through the game? Obviously P99 is a very mature game, and has been around so long that I was just wondering if I would even be able to find anyone starting a new toon?

Hopefully there is!

Cheers

There are some although nowhere near the amount you would have seen on live back in the classic era or even a year ago on P99 green (which by all accounts should have the best population of lowbies from the 3 servers).

What you'll find is there is basically a "leveling path" where depending on your level there are maybe one or two zones where grouping is a possibility.

Its pretty much starting zone for newbie mobs > Crushbone/Oasis > Unrest/Mistmoore > CoM > Karnors castle

Basically anything outside of that make friends in your level range and do the work to get them together into a group for whatever other zone you desire to group in.

Kubaton 05-10-2024 10:06 PM

My gf and I play lvl35 monk/dru duo... just have not for awhile..

magnetaress 05-12-2024 01:34 PM

If not bazaar gear (ec tunnel) exists so eventually you can afford a fungi tunic and maybe epic or just as good (blood points) to hit 60 with easily. Don't forget to pick up an fbss.

Rimitto 05-13-2024 05:50 AM

There are a few lowbies here and there, but most of them are probably alts.
most people that use alts though are generally twinked to all hell and don't stay small long... they know all the secret fast leveling places.

enjoy the game as you can and as you will.. most of the people you see or don't see will depend on what time of day you play, rather than what level you are.
You'll see far more during the mid day and afternoons in america-time than you would in korea-time.