Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Looking for a Multi Day/Weekly Static Group (/forums/showthread.php?t=326149)

Swyftwynd 05-23-2019 03:06 PM

Looking for a Multi Day/Weekly Static Group

Hi, Wanted to post and see if there were any current static groups looking for an additional member that meet several times per week...Or, if there was enough interest to start a new group that would meet at least 4-5 times per week. Looking for something serious, but to have fun at the same time. I'm on EST and play times are pretty open from now thru the summer to give it a real go. I typically play several hours per session.

If anyone is interested in adding another member to their party or if we can find enough people willing to dedicate a full group to having some fun and grouping several times per week please feel free to PM me or reply to the forums here. :)

whitebandit 05-23-2019 03:08 PM

are you looking to start a new toon or what level are you currently?

Been thinking about trying to get my Bard or Necro back into the game and could maybe interested in something like this

Swyftwynd 05-23-2019 03:13 PM

Hey, I have a few characters atm with a few level options to pick from, but I'm open to start a level 1 as well. I'm also open to playing several classes except for a cleric which is my main.