Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Sleepers Tomb Bonanza! (/forums/showthread.php?t=289122)

Detoxx 01-19-2018 03:50 PM

Sleepers Tomb Bonanza!

Had an idea I'd like to share and see if maybe we can make it happen! My idea was every year or maybe twice a year, the generous server staff we have resets Sleeper's Tomb and deletes all keys on the server.

This could bring the server new life as it will:

Quote:

1. Create something fun to do for all (race to get your guild keyed for Sleeper's Tomb)

2. Make the 5 mobs that drop ST keys a priority again, changing the dynamic of priority of targets for guilds.

3. Once forces are able to kill Warders, it will change the dynamic of raiding in general. On repops, the 2 forces will be competing in ST first rather than ToV/Kael and even on regular weekly spawns, the target priority will be different.
What do you guys think?

In b4 "not classic" but we have FTE messages, 25 mobs per AoE spells, basically every raid rule, and all other things done for the betterment of the server!

jpetrick 01-19-2018 04:00 PM

Have the warders repop on earthquakes and only on earthquakes. Only downside is that the awakening script will run a lot, it's somewhat disruptive to a few zones.

I'd like to keep my key.

Tenderizer 01-19-2018 04:35 PM

Deleting those peoples keys who have them but dont go to st. Outside of that A+ idea.

Senescant 01-19-2018 04:38 PM

The generous server staff could just put the warders back into ST...

Aeternum 01-19-2018 04:43 PM

Good idea since Sleeper was only woken to screw the rest of the server.

fastboy21 01-19-2018 04:48 PM

Feeding the most toxic portion of the server with rewards under the guise of "treating the server" is a good one.

I support this only if it happens during a ban of the top two guilds and restoring it to how it was before they gain access. Given recent rates of suspension it would probably work out that way even if the GMs don't try.

How about ask this again after a year of no suspensions and general respect for the server?

branamil 01-19-2018 04:49 PM

Was a bad idea to make the sleeper waken-able on a time locked progression server.

Would be a good idea to let people experience classic content again.

Signed!

Raavak 01-19-2018 04:57 PM

I agree with branamil. Waking the Sleeper might be "classic" but it is the ultimate "screw you" done by one group. Its totally not PNP.

jag2kk 01-19-2018 05:17 PM

repop some warders on Earthquake, dont reset sleeper though imo.

Lhancelot 01-19-2018 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxx (Post 2641282)
Had an idea I'd like to share and see if maybe we can make it happen! My idea was every year or maybe twice a year, the generous server staff we have resets Sleeper's Tomb and deletes all keys on the server.

This could bring the server new life as it will:

What do you guys think?

In b4 "not classic" but we have FTE messages, 25 mobs per AoE spells, basically every raid rule, and all other things done for the betterment of the server!

From my non-raiding perspective, The Sleeper granted the server a living mythical being that was ever-present and always beckoning those strongest a challenge to look forward to someday.

By not resurrecting the Sleeper back to the server, those pathetic sad losers who awakened him are granted the power of wielding an eternal massive middle finger at P99.

The staff should strike back with their own gigantic middle finger at those losers who to this day feel like their lives have been fulfilled by destroying the Sleeper on P99.

I don't even raid, and think it's a great idea to have the Sleeper back on P99.